#THPMC and #journeytobetter - Video Thread

Well done gentlemen. All the videos were great !

I wish you well on your #JourneyToBetter

Well done Andrew. Great camera work too? Some pretty awesome angles.

Well done Andrew! Well done!

JM

Finally just a got a chance to catch up on these videos and dang am I impressed!

Ward, the work you are putting into the whole MC prep is awesome and what a great message. Great job and I know you will be a force to reckon with in the MC.

Nate, just awesome. Your ideas, whether vine funny or serious like this, are just great. Well done and dang did that music pump me up to go do some work!

Andrew, those were some amazing shots you got. Was your sister in a hot air balloon? Haha. Seriously though that was well done and a great message as well. You always have to go that little extra mile if you want that competitive advantage over your opposition.

Good work Andrew, that flowed really well!

love seeing these videos guys, really inspiring

Finally just a got a chance to catch up on these videos and dang am I impressed!

Andrew, those were some amazing shots you got. Was your sister in a hot air balloon? Haha. Seriously though that was well done and a great message as well. You always have to go that little extra mile if you want that competitive advantage over your opposition.

Thanks man. No she has one of those drones/four bladed helicopter you can put a GoPro on.
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/con...Ky2zf6Svr0CFYdFMgodaXAAxw&Q=&is=REG&A=details

Last edited:
Awesome coers! The aerial views were sweet

You guys are flat out killing it with these videos. Make me want to make my own!

Very cool coers. Love that camera work!

Good job Andrew!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great videos guys, thanks for posting them!

Andrew, what an amazing video! Great message, and absolutely stunning camera work.

You guys are rocking this thing!

Thanks Nate. Just trying to be cool like you lol. You need to get one of those flying camera's, you could make some sick vines I bet.
Nice Andrew...loved the camera work!!

Loving the drones, Inception music and personal stories. Really great stuff fellas.

Nice video, Tim! I'll catch coers after our shows are over!

Just caught up with all the videos, great work everyone. Keep working on your #journeytobetter!

Some great videos posted today. Ward, capturing some of those awesome shots on video is worth it in and of itself, can't wait to see how dialed in your game is by July.

Nate, I was expecting 6 seconds of awesome, but what I got was 2:24 of awesome. Well done, man. I would have been freaking out hitting over my camera; just asking for a shank into the screen.

Andrew, loved the message, and getting a freaking drone involved is production value at its finest. I know how much you're enjoying your Cleveland gear, and how hard you're working to be ready by July. Can't freaking wait!

Andrew, another great video. You guys are knocking it out of the park with these.

Thanks Ryan, I was pretty pumped up when we got asked to do this video. First thing that came to mind was asking my sister to help me out since she does advertisement for her with that drone. I came up with the plot of bascially playing a hole and getting a birdie. Say we got at the course at 6pm sunday so we only had a hour to shoot. Ended up coming out great.
Some great videos posted today. Ward, capturing some of those awesome shots on video is worth it in and of itself, can't wait to see how dialed in your game is by July.

Nate, I was expecting 6 seconds of awesome, but what I got was 2:24 of awesome. Well done, man. I would have been freaking out hitting over my camera; just asking for a shank into the screen.

Andrew, loved the message, and getting a freaking drone involved is production value at its finest. I know how much you're enjoying your Cleveland gear, and how hard you're working to be ready by July. Can't freaking wait!

The last few videos have been so good guys! You guys are absolutely killing it. Special shout out to my Albatross Brother Andrew for the sweet camera angle!! You guys rock.

Here it is everyone!!!! Thanks to my amazing sister for helping me on this. Hope you guys enjoy it.

Awesome video Bro! Also gotta say that aerial footage was freaking sweet.

Ok, here we go. Had fun filming my #JourneyToBetter and making the idea a reality.

Nice work Nate!!! Sweet camera angles bro. Swing looks as pretty as ever.

Back