Big Break Florida (Spoilers)

I dunno why, but I'm really pulling for Renee. I just like her for some reason. I think kylee and fiamma are the next to go. Neither one has done anything clutch yet and I don't see anything to make me think that'll change

I haven't followed the show too closely, but it's easy to root against Mary. The one girl catches a ball a little bit heavy and suddenly Mary's "great shot" gets beat by a "chunk and run"? She was over 20 feet away on both of her attempts.

I haven't followed the show too closely, but it's easy to root against Mary. The one girl catches a ball a little bit heavy and suddenly Mary's "great shot" gets beat by a "chunk and run"? She was over 20 feet away on both of her attempts.

Yeah, its getting old. If one of the others would just stand up and call her out on her BS, Mary would shrivel up. The back tracking would be hilarious. Typical schoolyard bully

Yeah, its getting old. If one of the others would just stand up and call her out on her BS, Mary would shrivel up. The back tracking would be hilarious. Typical schoolyard bully

She was definitely displaying false swagger prior her last attempt before things went to elimination. So transparent. It's a big weakness in her game.

She was definitely displaying false swagger prior her last attempt before things went to elimination. So transparent. It's a big weakness in her game.

For sure. Seasoned players will eat her up. Although I was impressed with her elimination play. Birdie, birdie is a strong performance. Best play in an elimination to date by far

For sure. Seasoned players will eat her up. Although I was impressed with her elimination play. Birdie, birdie is a strong performance. Best play in an elimination to date by far

Yeah, I think the difference is she didn't try to intimidate or blow a bunch of smoke, unlike the previous challenge. She was able to use her nervous energy in a positive way, and the other girl helped her by leaving the green wide open on the first hole.

Surprised to see the results of the elimination challenge. I will forever root for the girl that gets back in Mary's head. Out of those 4 "great shots," I'd say her first chip was the only "really good one." The others were just ehhhh. The bigger they are, the harder they fall.

Surprised to see the results of the elimination challenge. I will forever root for the girl that gets back in Mary's head. Out of those 4 "great shots," I'd say her first chip was the only "really good one." The others were just ehhhh. The bigger they are, the harder they fall.
I have a feeling her mind games will come back to bite her.

I have a feeling her mind games will come back to bite her.

Completely agree. It's just covering up her nervousness. Not fooling anyone with those childish games.

I'm not meaning to offend but when I first saw Tonya on this show I thought she... Was... Um... Masculine?
I was strictly basing this on appearance.... And then she (he) spoke and I went... Whoa!
Could it be?
I know bio says has kids and husband.... But...?

Someone may know her or be a friend etc.. I'm new on here not meaning to offend...

I'm not meaning to offend but when I first saw Tonya on this show I thought she... Was... Um... Masculine?
I was strictly basing this on appearance.... And then she (he) spoke and I went... Whoa!
Could it be?
I know bio says has kids and husband.... But...?

Someone may know her or be a friend etc.. I'm new on here not meaning to offend...

Are you talking about Mark or Tonya? She's just older than the test.

Are you talking about Mark or Tonya? She's just older than the test.

I'm talking about Tonya. First time I saw her I thought she looked like a man. Then I heard her talk and it was deeper and more masculine than mine...
Is she for sure a woman. No joke?

I'm not a huge Tonya or Mary fan so I was absolutely fine seeing both of them in the battle to go home. Now that Tonya is gone, will be Mary be next? I certainly hope so.

Well I missed it yesterday and watched it today. Avoided this thread all day because I didn't want to ruin it for me. I'm surprised that Tonya was sent home by Mark, I mean Mary. Tonya was probably my favorite, because she seemed to be the most normal even headed one on the show. I can't deal with the one girl crying because the opposite team was saying they lost to poor golf. Suck it up take your win and move on. Seems to me that everyone is finally starting to realize that Mark, I mean Mary doesn't exactly have the game she portrays to have with her "intimidating presence".

This season is just terrible. I dont know why I keep watching, but I do.

It's kind of like a train wreck or the sun...you know you're not supposed to watch or look at it, but you just can't help it.

Cannot believe how smug Mary is even when she gets beat.

My girlfriend and I were saying the same thing. She kept boasting how she hit "great" shots and still got beat. IMO 20 feet on a normal approach shot with a wedge for a player who is supposed to be a professional golfer is NOT a great shot. Good shot yes, but not great.

Watched the replay tonight and the wifey looks at the TV with Mark...I mean Mary on the screen and says our daughter is not playing golf. Just great. Smh.

Watched the replay tonight and the wifey looks at the TV with Mark...I mean Mary on the screen and says our daughter is not playing golf. Just great. Smh.

As long as she doesn't have an Adams apple she is fine

I'm talking about Tonya. First time I saw her I thought she looked like a man. Then I heard her talk and it was deeper and more masculine than mine...
Is she for sure a woman. No joke?

Ok legit question here, have you seen Mark? Are you getting them confused? Tonya is just pretty level headed and soft spoken, no "masculine" qualities there.

Not sure what that has to do with the kid playing unless she's worried a out getting bullied on the golf course...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure what that has to do with the kid playing unless she's worried a out getting bullied on the golf course...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm assuming his wife was assuming all female golfers looked like her. I'm sure it was in a joking manner too. I would hope so at least.

if that's the case, i can name a few that would contradict that statement..... Blair O'Neil for one....

if that's the case, i can name a few that would contradict that statement..... Blair O'Neil for one....

I think he should show his wife that list to win her over. :alien:

The Incredible Hulk this week - amazing when someone is just as ugly on the inside as outside. It's no wonder she's not a factor on the symmetra tour if that's her definition of "great shots." I think Renee is the dark horse in the competition, her wedge game has been stellar.

The Incredible Hulk this week - amazing when someone is just as ugly on the inside as outside. It's no wonder she's not a factor on the symmetra tour if that's her definition of "great shots." I think Renee is the dark horse in the competition, her wedge game has been stellar.

I'm with you on this one Manlai. Things I've read about Renee all indicate she's much better than she's shown on this show. Maybe she's sharking everyone and just laying low.

Back