Big Break Florida (Spoilers)

Thought it was interesting to see Kylee playing the J40 irons

Kylee playing J40s. Just became among my favorites.

I came in here to say exactly that lol. She became my favorite after I saw that as well. Then when her knee started to bother her I was like great... now she's gettimg eliminated. But she held on with some good up and downs

It seems like each week the people in the elimination probably are the weakest. It was weird to see Mary not pick Sadena.

This season just hasn't pulled me in like previous ones. I keep watching, expecting it to get better, but it is just a bit stale.

It seems like each week the people in the elimination probably are the weakest. It was weird to see Mary not pick Sadena.

I think Mary was picking not to have to player her in the immunity challenge

This season just hasn't pulled me in like previous ones. I keep watching, expecting it to get better, but it is just a bit stale.

I agree completely.

Same here, I'm still watching but it just isn't as good as previous seasons

maybe because the a better golfers but not a good to look at

Seems like the theme of the season is "If you are cute you're probably getting eliminated"... Just glad Melanie Collins can't get eliminated... she for sure won the "Outfit of the Day" award last night..

I'm going to contact the producers and suggest that they fire Tom Abbot and require that Melanie host the show naked. Or at least in a bikini.

I think Mary was picking not to have to player her in the immunity challenge

That's exactly what she was doing. I was surprised when Mary even made that comment. If the other girls, or Sadena specifically, gets wind of that, it could be used against her. Sadena's been fairly solid throughout, but when she out drove Mary with a choked down driver, I think it planted a seed of fear in Mary's mind, regardless of what her mouth is saying.

Anyone know if Tonya's children are adopted? Because if they are,I wouldn't be surprised if her karyotype was 46XY.

Anyone know if Tonya's children are adopted? Because if they are,I wouldn't be surprised if her karyotype was 46XY.

Pretty sure somebody called her Tony on this weeks episode. Bad nickname in my opinion.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My son, who hasn't seen one minute of the show, walked through the living room the other night when I was watching and asked, "is that a dude playing in a skirt?".

My son, who hasn't seen one minute of the show, walked through the living room the other night when I was watching and asked, "is that a dude playing in a skirt?".

My wife was watching it and kept trying to get a good look at her Adam's apple to see if that would help figure it out, LOL.

Tony, indeed :)

Another BBF episode a couple hours away. Who's going home tonight!?

Another BBF episode a couple hours away. Who's going home tonight!?

I go home every night!!

Who knows at this point. I'd say Fiamma is starting to look like one of the weaker players given who's left. Maybe Tanya, but they've both stepped up some times too. I know Renee will be on a lot of people's list, but she's actually a pretty solid golfer away from BB. Maybe that's the key though, she hasn't been strong at all on this show outside of a couple of shots here or there. I'll start watching about 7:20 - 7:30.

I go home every night!!

Who knows at this point. I'd say Fiamma is starting to look like one of the weaker players given who's left. Maybe Tanya, but they've both stepped up some times too. I know Renee will be on a lot of people's list, but she's actually a pretty solid golfer away from BB. Maybe that's the key though, she hasn't been strong at all on this show outside of a couple of shots here or there. I'll start watching about 7:20 - 7:30.

Agree with quite a few of your points. Jackie is pretty high on the symmetra money list but she doesn't come off real strong on the show. All I know is I like when they play an entire hole instead of just these one off shots.

I am gonna go out on a limb here. Mary will go home tonight.

Agree with quite a few of your points. Jackie is pretty high on the symmetra money list but she doesn't come off real strong on the show. All I know is I like when they play an entire hole instead of just these one off shots.

Bingo. I like watching the challenges for the entire hole as well. The challenges are fun to watch sometimes, but watching straight up golf really gives you the best impression of who of these girls is "golfers".

I am gonna go out on a limb here. Mary will go home tonight.

That's out on a limb, but anything is possible. I know from the previews there's going to be a little stinky stink and Mary will be involved.

I just don't buy that Mary has the game to back up the attitude. Trying to intimidate the other players won't win it for you, you have to have the game for it as well to back it up.

It's MARK time!!

Honestly still super surprised that Renee is still on the show.

Nice club drop sadena woods

Back