Big Break Florida (Spoilers)

Sorta glad they knocked Sadena out in this challenge very early. Now she doesn't have to carry her team.

Everyone hits a bad one once in a while. Who hasn't hit one off the hosel lol.

Fiamma looking rather nice in her interview gown. :angel:

Cannot believe how smug Mary is even when she gets beat.

This season is just terrible. I dont know why I keep watching, but I do.

Get off my tv Mary

This season is just terrible. I dont know why I keep watching, but I do.

oh and are any of the contests not involve short wedge shots?

Think Mary is playing Dunlop's. Her belly done lops over her belt.

and more wedges

The heartbeat mic on Renee was pretty cool.

And then follows it up with "I'm an a$$". Terrible attitude

Agreed. Never liked her from day 1. Hoping she falls victim to this episode TBH.

So close to my prediction..... come on Tanya!

"Pissed, I'm so pissed". All she needed to say was I'll be baack" and I would of the Arnold was doing a cameo

I really hope Lou Ferrigno goes home

I know that seeing short game after short game challenges can be repetitive, but the show is making a point here. How many complaining of watching short game challenges will turn right around and say their own top priority in game and score improvement is short game? Answer: practically everyone.

These challenges are there because this is where the best players separate from the rest. It would be criminal of the show to not focus on that.

someone should tell mary a wedge to 20 feet is not a "great" shot

OMG, please let Mary lose! Crap, good shot.

Guess Mary is good for ratings. She should have the advantage on the par 5.

Hi folks. Could someone post a numbered list of ousted contestants in the order they were eliminated from the show please? It appears the BB wiki page has not had a facelift for a while and it had a good running list of eliminated contestants from each episode. I sifted through the posts in this forum's thread, but can't quite make out who got eliminated to-date and on what show. Thanks in advance.

In the end it wasn't even close....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back