What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Renewed my AC membership

Today I bought a new TaylorMade Super lite Stand bag (I currently have a TaylorMade cart bag but looking to walk more this season) I also bought a box of e6 balls and a box of Wilson staff duo balls (Trying to find a ball I want to stick with)

Found a great price on the bay and couldn't pass it up.
Odyssey-Metal-X-Milled-Versa-9HT-Putter.jpg

Just won a brand new Odyssey Metal X 43" #7 belly putter. When it arrives, I'm going to mod it: pull off and save the long grip, shorten it down to 36", counterbalance the shaft to 150 grams with the long grip reinstalled and have the lie adjusted from 72° to 70° ​which would put it in line exactly with their Versa #7 CB. All for a fraction of the cost of a brand new putter. I may spring for a putter fitting to find out if I even need the lie adjusted, and/or what to properly have it adjusted to. If all goes well, this will seriously challenge the STX ProFIT 6 for it's spot in my bag.

Didn't order them today, but they arrived today....

Ecco Biom Hybrids $99.96 from Budget Golf

geza3a8y.jpg

Also bought a Nike Ultra 2.0 shirt from them

u5e2u4en.jpg

Picked up this bad boy this morning, about time since I've been looking at it for a while and the 'warm' weather finally came. Plus I received two free rounds at Yarrow, and when I purchase the 21 Hybrid I'll receive a free night at Treetops and two free rounds. Love it.

34npmau.jpg

fb99vm.jpg

Found a new hat to sport when I stopped in to check out the Bridgestone Putters (more on that elsewhere later after my softball game), had some great color options too. Went with the "will go with anything color":

20140401_170238.jpg

20140401_170307.jpg

Bought a range pass (25 large buckets).

This came in the mail today. Not too shabby for $55 shipped!

2014-04-01193950_zps2c067948.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

5d956f4d-2299-49bd-9165-cd9275d0feca_zps197803ae.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
2014-04-01194040_zps0c15811e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Also received my ClicGear 3.5+. Not a bad day!!!

Well I didn't exactly buy, but I traded with my very good friend. I had decided that I wasn't in love with my Apex Pro Irons as I didn't like the shafts (KBS Tour V) or the offset (even though it is minimal) and went back to playing my Wilson Staff Tour Blades. He loved the Callaways when I got them and really wanted them, so we struck up a deal. Understand that I got my Pro Discount deal on the Apex Pros, and since they were going to just sit in an extra Staff bag that I have at the house and gather dust (since nobody wanted them on the BST Forum), so I traded them to him for his set of Muira CB 301 Irons and $300 in Golf Galaxy Gift Cards that he had. We are both happy with the trade and I will probably just sell the Muira Irons, since I am going to play my Staff Blades.

X Hot rangefinder

Did some damage today. Some lamkin ace 3gen grips, super stroke mid slim 2.0 to be later put on the new mxm versa #7, couple gloves, utility knife, and masters edition bridgestone hat

u7e2u3a2.jpg

Oh yes, the pink Victoria secrets bag is my wife doing damage too lol

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

A large bucket of balls at the range.

Going to try the Hirzl Hybrid glove. Like the trust control, but this one may be the new gamer if it feels as good as it looks.

Did some damage today. Some lamkin ace 3gen grips, super stroke mid slim 2.0 to be later put on the new mxm versa #7, couple gloves, utility knife, and masters edition bridgestone hat

u7e2u3a2.jpg

That's quite the hall there. That mxm looks awesome.

Just snagged a Nike polo from Golflocker for a pretty damn good price. I'm happy!

I accidentally won Scotty's newest 1/500 Louisiana crawfish headcover in an eBay auction. Really didn't figure I would. Wanted it to commemorate my trip to Louisiana. I guess I'll pay this guy now.

qutudete.jpg

My 1st adjustable driver!! Couldn't help myself... 2 range sessions and the no pressure approach sold me lol.

Going to try the Hirzl Hybrid glove. Like the trust control, but this one may be the new gamer if it feels as good as it looks.

Haven't tried the trust control but had a couple of games with the hybrid I picked up last week and really liking it so far (but when it's wet will be the real test).

u7e2u3a2.jpg

Very nice, the putter looks so sweet. What about those gloves, have you used that type before?

Hirzl make some fantastic products, your going to love it.

qutudete.jpg

My 1st adjustable driver!! Couldn't help myself... 2 range sessions and the no pressure approach sold me lol.

New member on here, had to join to ask what you thought of the driver? interested in picking one up myself

Couldn't pass up the deal on Nike covert 2.0 irons 4-AW on ebay. A little early Bday present from the wife.

Not today but a large bucket last night. Probably the best money I've spent on my game in a few weeks at least. Was able to work through some stuff. Hopefully it keeps. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back