I have not updated as my irons have not come back yet from Callaway and I have been extremely sick with the Peruvian stomach funk all week.
If there is a spot open next week I would still like to come up and play.
I have extra clubs. You could use my Apexes and I'll hit my backup Amp Cells if you need to do that.

Thank you for the offer, I have a set of Alpha V2 MB's I was playing before I had to have the APEX irons so I am good to go. I just hoped to have them back and see what I can do with them on a real nice course shafted correctly. The Alpha's are great clubs just not at all forgiving. When I see the head count and if there is a spot I will plan to drive up Sat. morning.

Weather looking like it should be perfect :)

Bump for the 82 degree forecast on Saturday!

I have compiled the following list of who I believe will be there:

Golferbest
Sox Fan
Penglynns
dpgator33
jim54
TOAD
GaBubba
JaxGolfer1
Greg Kulbick
AsaChastain
Just_Hacking (probably not but will update definite status this week)

Please post any additions or deletions to this list.

Last edited:

Golferbest
Sox Fan
Penglynns
dpgator33
jim54
TOAD
GaBubba
JaxGolfer1
Greg Kulbick
troyefl
AsaChastain ? (sending him a PM)
Darrenlee65 ? (sending him a PM)

Guys, I am unfortunately out for this weekend. Something came up that I need to do this Saturday. Hope you guys have a great time!

Received confirmation via PM that AsaChastain is definitely in.

Golferbest
Sox Fan
Penglynns
dpgator33
jim54
TOAD
GaBubba
JaxGolfer1
Greg Kulbick
AsaChastain

List updated with PMs received and troyefl unfortunately not going to be able to attend.

Guys, I am unfortunately out for this weekend. Something came up that I need to do this Saturday. Hope you guys have a great time!

Boo.

So we have room for two more?

Total of 12 spots..

Appears that way. Do you have a couple of more that are interested?

Not sure. I could ask some guys at work. Maybe recruit them into the fold

Not sure. I could ask some guys at work. Maybe recruit them into the fold

Just sent Just_Hacking a PM to see if he has any updates on his status.

I don't have any objections to bringing in non-current THPers to fill up the groups in nobody else does. Maybe give it until tomorrow morning to see if any current THPers step up to take those two spots. I will bump it a few times throughout the day to see if anybody steps up to claim them.

EDIT: Just_Hacking is out so 2 spots are open

Sounds good to me sir.

I am out for sure. I really do hate it, but I just have too much that has come up for this weekend. You guys are gonna have a great time and I am jealous!!!

Sure, sure. Current THPers first, fill in from there. Would be a long shot for these guys anyway I think.

Lunch bump. Still looking for 2 more THPers to round out our 3 foursomes!

Late afternoon bump

Only a short drive up I-75 from the Tampa/Orlando area ;)

Not really a long drive from anywhere in the southeast.

I am a definite in, if you like I can ask one or two of the guys I play with if they would like to come. My plan now is to drive up Friday afternoon, could you tell me the correct exit and recommend a Hotel near the course. Thanks

Exit 16 off 75. Course is right off the exit about 3 miles. Left at the exit are a few hotels. There is a Holiday Inn there that I stayed at once or twice a few years ago and it was fine. There are also some more hotels one exit up at exit 18.

If nobody that I didn't list on the previous page posts in here tonight that they want to play, you couple of guys that have non-THPers you want to ask feel free. Just please post in here when you have a confirmation so we don't get into an overbooking situation.

Golferbest
Sox Fan
Penglynns
dpgator33
jim54
TOAD
GaBubba
JaxGolfer1
Greg Kulbick
AsaChastain

I very much wanted to attend this, but I have been working non stop on my new house since Feb 28th. The home stretch is near. The installers are coming Thursday to put down my new flooring. After that I can officially move all my stuff in and call it a home. Maybe in the future I will be free to attend some of these get togethers.

Im sure we will try to have another at some point this year. Im excited to meet some thp'ers and ppay in some great weather.

Back