Cowards.

They just busted a guy planning Jihad by joining the Army yesterday, and this today? I wonder if it's connected?

My thoughts go out to my military brothers at Ft. Hood.

Just horrible

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thats where my father retired and my family lives, just about 30 miles away... lots of friends there.

Just crazy. Pray for all those involved

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

I don't get it. I just don't get it. Senseless

Absolutely awful

Safe thoughts and wishes going out to all. This is just becoming to frequent of occurrences. Very sad.

It scares me because of where I work. If someone decided to do this where I'm at, it would be open season on Soldiers and civilians who would be in large groups with no way out.

Scary...

Man this stuff is just downright sad

Sad world we live in these days. Wishing the best for anyone involved.

This is bull$hit! I really angers me that we as a society have gotten to this point. The news sensationalizes it, these freak shows continue to prey on our freedoms and our sense of security. I'm not pointing fingers cause as a nation it's about damn time we take a stand against this kind of behavior. I feel extremely sad for everyone that is effected by yet another selfless act.

Just sad

how can something like this happen in the same place again

Not good at all. Heard as I was getting out of the car a minute ago that it was soldier on soldier and not directly related to terrorism at this point. I realize the situation is fluid and we don't know everything yet, but wanted to get that out there.

I think there was a similar incident in Norfolk recently. We have been treating our Soldiers, Sailors, and Marines like crap for a number of years it is incredible that we don't hear more of this. They are committing suicide at the rate of about 22 a day as well. Please keep all of them in your thoughts and prayers.

JM

I finally got a text back from a good friend who's stationed at Hood saying he's fine and they're locked down in a dining facility.

This is bull$hit! I really angers me that we as a society have gotten to this point. The news sensationalizes it, these freak shows continue to prey on our freedoms and our sense of security. I'm not pointing fingers cause as a nation it's about damn time we take a stand against this kind of behavior. I feel extremely sad for everyone that is effected by yet another selfless act.

I like where your head is at. By how do we "take a stand". What can we do?

Hate hearing things like this. It is happening way to often.

Bull crap for sure! I'm not gonna comment because there is not enough censoring in the world to hide my true feeling about this. Just give the old Vietnam vet his M60 machine gun and get out of the way :angry:

So sad.

This being the second one at Ft Hood...I can see there will be some changes for us in the military.

Sad.....very sad

I like where your head is at. By how do we "take a stand". What can we do?
I'm not sure exactly, nor do I want to turn this thread into something that is bound for the debate room.

Back