Ball Markers, Divot Tools & Other things we collect

I need a display case for all of my markers. Suggestions?

I got a great coin at the Callaway Kings of Distance event. It lasted approximately 13 holes before I lost it. Good job, me.

Does anyone know of a good place to get custom ball markers!? I dont need anything crazy fancy... I just want one with my son's name/initials and birth date on it.

I got a great coin at the Callaway Kings of Distance event. It lasted approximately 13 holes before I lost it. Good job, me.

I gotcha buddy next time I see you. Not to worry unless you lose this one too..

I need a display case for all of my markers. Suggestions?

Search for military coin displays on amazon.

I'm getting one for my Callaway coins.

I have several ball marker and divot repair tools. On ball marker, in particular, from Turnberry, was given to me by a friend who visited Scotland, last year. That marker has been lost 2x and stolen 1x. In each instance I got it back.

The first time I lost it, was during a round. The group behind me saw it on the green. A couple holes later, the golfer that found it asked it we'd lost it. He figured that since it was from Turnberry, it wasn't just any old marker. And, that someone would miss it.
The 2nd time, last week, my car was stolen, with my clubs in it. My clubs, with marker in bag, were found the next day on the side of a road.
The 3rd time, yesterday, it fell out of my bag in the cart area. On the 8th hole of our match, I walk by my competitor's mark and it looks familiar. I ask him if it is a Turnberry marker and say that I also have one. He says he found it in the cart staging area that morning (I didn't know I'd lost it). As he replaces his ball, he tosses the marker back to me.
CRAZY!

Got a cool one from Callaway to add to the collection.

1qg2ti.jpg

Well that's a neat little marker. What's on the other side?

Got a cool one from Callaway to add to the collection.

1qg2ti.jpg

That one is pretty awesome. What is on the other side?

The regular Callaway logo like the Major coins.

I saw that same coin at the Grandaddy, and the person who now holds it will cherish it for ever I'm sure.

Last edited:
Added this one to my young collection today. Wanted it to commemorate my trip to Louisiana.

2amyte2y.jpg

I have several ball marker and divot repair tools. On ball marker, in particular, from Turnberry, was given to me by a friend who visited Scotland, last year. That marker has been lost 2x and stolen 1x. In each instance I got it back.

The first time I lost it, was during a round. The group behind me saw it on the green. A couple holes later, the golfer that found it asked it we'd lost it. He figured that since it was from Turnberry, it wasn't just any old marker. And, that someone would miss it.
The 2nd time, last week, my car was stolen, with my clubs in it. My clubs, with marker in bag, were found the next day on the side of a road.
The 3rd time, yesterday, it fell out of my bag in the cart area. On the 8th hole of our match, I walk by my competitor's mark and it looks familiar. I ask him if it is a Turnberry marker and say that I also have one. He says he found it in the cart staging area that morning (I didn't know I'd lost it). As he replaces his ball, he tosses the marker back to me.
CRAZY!

That is crazy. Hard to believe who ever lifted your car just dumped the clubs overboard... silly thieves.

Cool, I wonder where he got it.

I sent Hashtag Chad a tweet asking if these were ever going to be available to the public & he said zone. Only 10 or so were made and they are gone. Lucky is an understatement.

Back