2014 Morgan Cup Volunteer Info

Kevin, you would absolutely rock this role. Hope you get in man!
Thanks buddy. It's a few things. To be able to give back to THP for everything I've been so fortunate to have and experience. And to be part of something that is unbelievably awesome. To support some of my closest friends and meet and make new friends.

Thanks buddy. It's a few things. To be able to give back to THP for everything I've been so fortunate to have and experience. And to be part of something that is unbelievably awesome. To support some of my closest friends and meet and make new friends.

A-freaking-men bro. I think that's why anyone should want to do this. I know sure as heck it's why I want to throw my name out there.

You would be awesome buddy! :clapp:

I will be submitting an email. The logistics of it all will come after I see my name on the list.

This is how I am looking at it now. Don't know why I ever questioned myself. I will be putting my email in and deal with the details later.

Work be damned my THP family is more important. Haha

This is how I am looking at it now. Don't know why I ever questioned myself. I will be putting my email in and deal with the details later.

That's what I want to see!

Dan the MAN! that's more like it!

I am pumped up about the possibility of giving my all to the event, and the participants.
Tonight I started going along with my wife for her nightly walk, I figure IF I get in I will need more stamina so I can give my best sun up to sun down!

I posted this in the King sign up thread by mistake. :bulgy-eyes: Anyways this is my take on it and I'm going to enter because I would love to support the Morgan Cup via being a Volunteer.

I would enjoy doing this although there are so many young bucks drooling over this opportunity, it makes me not sure what to do. I'm about four hours out so I would drive my car if chosen but then again, what to do? I'll know by sign up time.

Go for it Bill! No brainer!

It is amazing to see all of you guys just waiting to put your names on a list so that you can come volunteer for the event that we are so lucky to be taking part in. It is really humbling, and I thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

Bill, I'd love to see you at the Morgan Cup! You definitely should give this a go.

I posted this in the King sign up thread by mistake. :bulgy-eyes: Anyways this is my take on it and I'm going to enter because I would love to support the Morgan Cup via being a Volunteer.

I would enjoy doing this although there are so many young bucks drooling over this opportunity, it makes me not sure what to do. I'm about four hours out so I would drive my car if chosen but then again, what to do? I'll know by sign up time.

Go for it! I cant wait a couple more days to see if I make the cut.

Bill, I'd love to see you at the Morgan Cup! You definitely should give this a go.

yea it would fun and hell yea I'm gonna try :thumb:

So many of my friends planning to sign up it makes me smile. I'm rooting for all of you even though only 6 will get the nod for the volunteer slots. I'm hoping maybe a few more will come anyway and join in the fun.

Young bucks or not, the other guys will need an OG to keep then straight! Sign up had lets the cards play out.

Morning bump 1 more day

Not gonna lie, I like see the turn out to support this fine event. 6 spots to be apart of history......mystory...theirstory!
I know some folks that have wanted in this since day one, it's good to see them hanging tough.

The amount of interest is staggering so far, really appreciate those willing to take the time to toss their name in the ring to help play such a pivotal part in #THPMC

Under 24 hour bump ICYMI. Patiently waiting, but excited. Here's the info:

Thursday April 3rd, 2014
4pm EST

Signup will take place for volunteers
An email will be sent at that time to golfergal@thehackersparadise.com
The 1st post in this thread will be updated with the information that will be needed in that email.

Please remember that only six spots are open for this and this is for individuals.

Bump for tomorrow's sign up day. Good luck to all trying for the six spots. Those selected your first round of drinks or sodas are on me.

Good luck to all of those who try to get in to one of the six spots. THANK YOU for what you are offering. Can't wait to see who the six are.

JM

Let's go Michigan slice!!!! I need a ride lol

Thanks to the six that will get in tomorrow. Can't wait to see and thank you guys in MB

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good bump, and good luck to all of those who are going to try for this. I know there are plenty of people who want to help out, and that willingness alone is appreciated. Even if you don't get one of the coveted 6 spots, there are many other ways to support the event and the participants.

I cannot wait to throw my hat into the ring! To offer support of such a fantastic life changing once in a lifetime event for these 40 THP'ers will be an absolute honor (Honour for Canadan!)

Cannot wait to see if I will be helping bring this event to the participants and to THP!

Morning bump. Today is the day!

Back