The boy is taken out and offered a position in the community. He plays along and then finds the stash of guns and brings them to his dad and others. Just a guess. The herding was so obvious too, but if I was being shot at don't think I could think clearly either.

They don't know the two groups in the container are friends. The groups use this to play one against the other and someone - not Carl - joins the community. See above...

This season has been absolutely atrocious.

It's like season 5 of the Sopranos.

This season has been absolutely atrocious.

It's like season 5 of the Sopranos.

Goes to show, sticking closely to the comics isn't a good thing by definition.

The walking dead

How is this show going to end? I just hope it doesn't go the way of so many of these shows and it just hangs on long past when it should be taken behind the shed and put down with a shotgun. Too many examples of late where you just can't go much further and the show lost all of the appeal making it awesome in the first couple seasons.

I vote Glenn as the one to go out and figure a way to save them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How is this show going to end? I just hope it doesn't go the way of so many of these shows and it just hangs on long past when it should be taken behind the shed and put down with a shotgun. Too many examples of late where you just can't go much further and the show lost all of the appeal making it awesome in the first couple seasons.

I vote Glenn as the one to go out and figure a way to save them.

It ends with a 20 year old Judith waking up from a dream. Or something lame. Unless it just ends when everybody dies.

It ends with a 20 year old Judith waking up from a dream. Or something lame. Unless it just ends when everybody dies.

That would be an interesting ending. Or could end with Eugene finding a cute lol

Or they pull a lost and make it so confusing that nobody can figure it out. Ricks still in a coma or something and wakes up.

Or they pull a lost and make it so confusing that nobody can figure it out. Ricks still in a coma or something and wakes up.

Rick died from the gunshot. And wasn't ready for death so he lingered in limbo full of other lost souls.

I struggled through this "season". Not sure how much longer I can hold on for them to get to some point that moves the story forward.

Lost wasn't too bad actually. One of the better endings to a show.

I'm sorry everyone hates character development so much.

I'm sorry everyone hates character development so much.

Not true. I've been a fan of how the show treats character development from the get go.

This season was absolutely awesome. All of the torture and misery is culminating in a proverbial nuclear bomb being dropped on Terminus. I think next season we see the group going from being on the defensive to being the aggressors.

Haha definitely a little splash of sarcasm, an ounce of stirring the pot and a pinch of taking a pot shot at people who think this is a boring show.

Without those "slow" episodes SPOILERS incoming...

without those slow episodes Ricks freak out would not have been so awesome, Lizzie's snap would not have been so awesome and Gleggies reunion would not have been so damn romantic lol

long live TWD!

Ok.. First no spoilers please . I just finished season 1 , loved it . Quick question. ? Do they ever say what the scientist whispered in the ear of the police chief ( in the disease center ) ? Was in last 10 minutes of episode 6 . Anyway , starting season 2 tonight .

Wonder if zombies can withstand my sole slam?

mm

Ok.. First no spoilers please . I just finished season 1 , loved it . Quick question. ? Do they ever say what the scientist whispered in the ear of the police chief ( in the disease center ) ? Was in last 10 minutes of episode 6 . Anyway , starting season 2 tonight .

Wonder if zombies can withstand my sole slam?

mm

As DaBuckBoys says, it is significant what was whispered to Rick. It doesn't happen soon but it is revealed in season 2.

It's kind of a big deal.

Heck I felt like the Walking Dead after banging my balls for three hours yesterday. Good practice session but it wore this old man out! :beat-up:

Heck I felt like the Walking Dead after banging my balls for three hours yesterday. Good practice session but it wore this old man out! :beat-up:

Did you try to eat a small town sheriff?

Did you try to eat a small town sheriff?

Naw. Those small town sheriffs will run ya arse through the woodshed and back. :mean:

Ok one more .. Who is Morgan that he is talking to in the radio , I guess he is hoping that a Morgan is listening ? Is that the guy that cut is hand off in episode 2.?

again .,no spoilers

mm

Ok one more .. Who is Morgan that he is talking to in the radio , I guess he is hoping that a Morgan is listening ? Is that the guy that cut is hand off in episode 2.?

again .,no spoilers

mm

Morgan was the guy that took rick into his house with his son. When Rick left he told Morgan he would try to reach him on the walkie talkie every day

Back