SeeMore Putters Thread

Struggling with my Big FGP. Just can't seem to get it figured out. Love concept and the look, but I can't seem to make any putt of considerable length with it.

Struggling with my Big FGP. Just can't seem to get it figured out. Love concept and the look, but I can't seem to make any putt of considerable length with it.

Threaten it to perform or youll sell it, they usually works for my putter.

Seriously though, I personally have a hard time judging distance with bigger sized putters. The ptm3 is about the line, anything bigger than that and im struggling to hit my distances consistently

Threaten it to perform or youll sell it, they usually works for my putter.

Seriously though, I personally have a hard time judging distance with bigger sized putters. The ptm3 is about the line, anything bigger than that and im struggling to hit my distances consistently

Distance control is ok, but I've been really working on my stroke. Doesn't seem to jive well with the RST. Watched the videos and everything. Just gotta put some more time in. The old plumber's neck is back in the bag for rounds, though until I get it figured out. I love the way the SeeMore looks and I really want to keep it.

Distance control is ok, but I've been really working on my stroke. Doesn't seem to jive well with the RST. Watched the videos and everything. Just gotta put some more time in. The old plumber's neck is back in the bag for rounds, though until I get it figured out. I love the way the SeeMore looks and I really want to keep it.

May be off base, but when I switched to see mores I had to come up with a new trigger.

Before, the foward press was my trigger. It felt natural and smoth. Ot was a fluid motion, not very consistent but fluid.

When seemore rst was under the eyes I had a hard time starting my putts due to no foward movement first. So I worked for awhile and now my last practice stroke is without my thumbs on the club. I look at the hole, follow my line to the putter, and touch my thumbs to the grip as a trigger. It has helped tremendously to feel a solid stroke with the rst.

Does anyone here on THP have a black ptm3?

Have you tried the whistle shaft in one yet? I had similar problems with my FGP Mallet and at my fitting, the whistle shaft/RST combination was money for me.

Have you tried the whistle shaft in one yet? I had similar problems with my FGP Mallet and at my fitting, the whistle shaft/RST combination was money for me.

Not yet. There have been a couple come across the marketplace, but I haven't pulled the trigger on it yet.

May be off base, but when I switched to see mores I had to come up with a new trigger.

Before, the foward press was my trigger. It felt natural and smoth. Ot was a fluid motion, not very consistent but fluid.

When seemore rst was under the eyes I had a hard time starting my putts due to no foward movement first. So I worked for awhile and now my last practice stroke is without my thumbs on the club. I look at the hole, follow my line to the putter, and touch my thumbs to the grip as a trigger. It has helped tremendously to feel a solid stroke with the rst.

I'm looking into the DB4, as I'm used to that setup. Just need to find the right one. It'll get there.

7 and counting.... It is in tremendous shape especially for $55 shipped! haha
Sox,
Great purchase, especially at that price. Looking forward to your thoughts once you have a chance to to get her out to the course. BTW nice little hoard you have. Keep up the good work. :D

After a quick phone call, a 36" counter balanced Z3w purchase seems likely.
Do it, you know you want to. :cool:
Seriously though, the Z series are gorgeous and feel great. I think that you'll really enjoy her.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I'm looking into the DB4, as I'm used to that setup. Just need to find the right one. It'll get there.

Keep an eye on the bay. There have been several listed on there lately for good prices that look to be in very good condition. It is the first plumbers neck putter that I have been comfortable with.

Keep an eye on the bay. There have been several listed on there lately for good prices that look to be in very good condition. It is the first plumbers neck putter that I have been comfortable with.

Yeah I've got my eye on one right now. We'll see if I can get lucky.

Do it, you know you want to. :cool:
Seriously though, the Z series are gorgeous and feel great. I think that you'll really enjoy her.

There's no doubt that I want to. Now the issue is quietly redirecting some funds while remaining unnoticed...:p

There's no doubt that I want to. Now the issue is quietly redirecting some funds while remaining unnoticed...:p

I plead the 5th. No wait, I mean I have no idea what you're talking about. ;) Though I understand it makes it easier to be discreet if you have a separate shipping address, or so I've been told. If that's the case, I know a guy.....

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I played my first round of the season yesterday and took my Zed3c on the course yesterday. I have it at 33" with a red midsized Iomic grip on it. I can say I hit every putt on the exact line I wanted to and 5ft short of the hole. I'm actually happy with that. Being from WNY the greens were a "little" wet. Like when you walk on certain spots a puddle forms around your shoe. Yes I could have just pounded the ball to get it there but I was more concerned to make a good stroke and get it rolling the way I wanted. I loved the feel of this putter. And the look at setup just felt right. I can't wait to get this on some greens that are decent. If it works like I think it will then my DB4x PR might not see the course for a long time. Once again I'm happy with my Seemore

Nice video by Mr Higgins explaining the concept of RST, always enjoy these reminders.

Watching this video has me even more excited that I have purchased my first SeeMore. I can not wait for it to get here!!!

I was able to snag a older black M2 off the bay still in good shape today for $105. Even better, Alex is working with me to have it shipped straight to Seemore HQ to get reshafted into a whistle shaft, loft and lie adjusted, etc. and then send it to me from there, cut me out as the middle man and save a good number of days in the middle. Can't wait to get the black head. I'm a sucker for a black putter and have been watching for a black M2 to show up for many moons (that wasn't a PR that my wife would kill me for buying, haha).

Another +1 for Alex and Seemore. :clapp:

Another great SeeMore video! RST is such a simple concept yet yields great set - up improvements and results!

So nobody here wanted her and nobody on the bay did either..looks like the m5 will stay with me. However she goes under the knife Sunday.

So nobody here wanted her and nobody on the bay did either..looks like the m5 will stay with me. However she goes under the knife Sunday.

Do you have a nurse ready to swab sweat from your brow? Dramatic music for the background? Some harsh lighting? A nervous fellow THPer to wait, pacing, outside the door with a worried look on their face? :)

Back