Sounds cool I didn't know they had that. Is that the exact name Golfshot Pro? I tried searching for it in the app store and couldn't find it

I guess the new version is just named GolfShot. I just got an email telling me it was their new "Pro" version and to download it for free. It looks way different and all my old stats, cards, everything followed it over to the new version. I can't wait to get it on the course.

I guess the new version is just named GolfShot. I just got an email telling me it was their new "Pro" version and to download it for free. It looks way different and all my old stats, cards, everything followed it over to the new version. I can't wait to get it on the course.

I think I got it. I saw Golfshot Classic which I have and then there's Golfshot: Golf GPS made by the same company. It's free so I'm going to check it out. Hopefully it's the same one you're talking about. Are you on Android?

dynetu2y.jpg

Is this the new menu you're seeing?

I think I got it. I saw Golfshot Classic which I have and then there's Golfshot: Golf GPS made by the same company. It's free so I'm going to check it out. Hopefully it's the same one you're talking about. Are you on Android?

Yes sir, pretty sure that's it. Enjoy!

Nice! Looking forward to trying it out. Thanks for telling us about it due!

Weird, I can't find it for iPhone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got a Garmin G6 so GPS is covered for me. I recently got an iphone, can anyone recommend a non-GPS score-card/stat-tracking app? I saw something on a poster's page here (can't rememeber what it was) and it showed stats for putts/round, GIR, score.

This one is marked for Andriod which is odd as there's always an iphone version first, lol.

Just started playing with the pro version, it looks awesome! The course will ultimately tell how well it works but so far the added functions are pretty cool. The caddie suggestions and fly overs look sweet! Also being able to add all my actual clubs with yardage gaps is cool. Can't wait to use this out there

Just started playing with the pro version, it looks awesome! The course will ultimately tell how well it works but so far the added functions are pretty cool. The caddie suggestions and fly overs look sweet! Also being able to add all my actual clubs with yardage gaps is cool. Can't wait to use this out there

Some really cool features, new one's as well as standard one's that look updated. I'm with you, can't wait to get out there with it.

Some really cool features, new one's as well as standard one's that look updated. I'm with you, can't wait to get out there with it.

Did you see the "aggressive caddie" mode you can turn on haha. It had me laying up on a par 5 then switched to blasting my 3w to the green. Neat stuff, now c'mon courses lets open!

Did you see the "aggressive caddie" mode you can turn on haha. It had me laying up on a par 5 then switched to blasting my 3w to the green. Neat stuff, now c'mon courses lets open!

Hahaha, didn't see that, very cool. This thing fits me to a tee, lol.

Looks like they went really in depth with this one. Really excited to use it

Golfshot is available for iPhone, but the company developed a new app, that looks similar to the screen shots here and with the aggressive caddie function. It's called PGA Tour Caddie.

I prefer the old golfshot app.

I've mentioned it before...my technology skills are very limited....

I'm looking in the store for Golfshot and there are about 10 of them. Not sure which is the one to get.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

The iPhone one they make is called Tour Caddie. Its a bit better than golfshot. One of the few apps I really miss since switching to Android

The iPhone one they make is called Tour Caddie. Its a bit better than golfshot. One of the few apps I really miss since switching to Android

Two android versions now, classic and pro.

Golfshot App

That I will argue. I think it depends which features you value. For me the caddie feature is something I don't value that much, and I think the user face in the older app is way better, plus the statistics etc. look better to me.

But if course, that's only my opinion, and I believe several people would disagree with me. :)

I've mentioned it before...my technology skills are very limited....

I'm looking in the store for Golfshot and there are about 10 of them. Not sure which is the one to get.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Look for the ones made by Shotzoom. There's Golfshot Classic or lite which is just the limited free version and the new pro one that due mentioned called Golfshot: Golf GPS

Two android versions now, classic and pro.

Ah, I purchased classic for $30 a month ago. That's frustrating as the new pro version is waaay better

Ah, I purchased classic for $30 a month ago. That's frustrating as the new pro version is waaay better

Ouch, but sounds like you can still download the pro and transfer any rounds over to it.

ygajevus.jpg

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

You should still be able to download the new one for free. I was able to and everything transferred over. It says I'm in a trial period but I'm going to contact shotzoom and see if they'll just hook me up like due haha

You should still be able to download the new one for free. I was able to and everything transferred over. It says I'm in a trial period but I'm going to contact shotzoom and see if they'll just hook me up like due haha

It transferred over. But the "pro" features cost $30 a year after the trial period. I emailed them to ask if I could get a year of credit for pro since I just gave them $30 for an app I won't use anymore

And the new golfshot is almost exactly like their Tour Caddie iPhone app, which is awesome

Back