It transferred over. But the "pro" features cost $30 a year after the trial period. I emailed them to ask if I could get a year of credit for pro since I just gave them $30 for an app I won't use anymore

I did the same. Hopefully they'll honor it

Well, I logged in to my account and it said "pro trial: expired. Pro subscription: 198 days remain"

Golfshot is available for iPhone, but the company developed a new app, that looks similar to the screen shots here and with the aggressive caddie function. It's called PGA Tour Caddie.

I prefer the old golfshot app.

Gotcha.....I have that one and didn't really like it.....never could get the interface to work right and it was hard to navigate it.

Pro $30/year or Classic $30/life. I'll stick with Classic. Pro does look nice though.

I contacted them and they said stay tuned for an email regarding a special they're doing for people who have had classic for awhile. Hopefully it's something like pro version for life lol

I contacted them and they said stay tuned for an email regarding a special they're doing for people who have had classic for awhile. Hopefully it's something like pro version for life lol

Could be, I'm really enjoying it so far. It shows my pro subscription with 36519 days left, lol.

Could be, I'm really enjoying it so far. It shows my pro subscription with 36519 days left, lol.

Lol that is awesome!

Lol that is awesome!

For the price, even at $30 yearly, I'd pay it. I think it's set up better than any other phone GPS out there and I've tried most. I played a course yesterday that had GPS on the carts, my phone was within a yard or two all day and I was able to keep all four players scores & stats for the round with ease. Pretty cool set up.

I can't complain about the classic at all. The interface is really user friendly, the course locator is insanely fast, and the break down of distance and landmarks is great. Can;t ask for much more for 30/life.

For the price, even at $30 yearly, I'd pay it. I think it's set up better than any other phone GPS out there and I've tried most. I played a course yesterday that had GPS on the carts, my phone was within a yard or two all day and I was able to keep all four players scores & stats for the round with ease. Pretty cool set up.

Oh no doubt. I hope they aren't reading this because I wouldn't mind having it free haha but I won't hesitate to purchase the pro version. For what is does and all the new features which look awesome it's certainly worth the price

I can't complain about the classic at all. The interface is really user friendly, the course locator is insanely fast, and the break down of distance and landmarks is great. Can;t ask for much more for 30/life.

Same here....starting year 4 with the classic $30/life.....do not need anything fancier, very happy with it

Love the classic, the flyover was cool with the pro though. I did feel like it took too long to get reads with the pro version though compared to classic. Also it drained my batter like crazy (use an iPhone so it drains like crazy anyways).

Using Tapatalk

Just got an email from Shotzoom and they hooked me up with pro for 2+ years for being a loyal customer. Yes!!! Can't wait to try the new features they look awesome

This is my favorite GPS for golf! Love it.

Just got an email from Shotzoom and they hooked me up with pro for 2+ years for being a loyal customer. Yes!!! Can't wait to try the new features they look awesome

Cool, you'll love it. Used mine today and really enjoying it.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I just downloaded this app & went with the 7 day trial. Really looks like a cool app.

I hope it is not a battery drainer.

Cool, you'll love it. Used mine today and really enjoying it.

Nice! Can't wait to get it out on the course.

I can't really tell yet as my phone is so new. The classic ate my battery, but everything did on that phone.

I just downloaded this app & went with the 7 day trial. Really looks like a cool app.

I hope it is not a battery drainer.

It actually has a battery saving mode which works well and I think you will be pleased.

I've used it for years every round and it's great. No complaints.

Spent a lot of time filling in the club's I used from different distances today, a couple more rounds and I can start using the aggressive caddie feature.

I've been rocking this since it first came out, great accuracy from Whistling Straits and BlackWolf Run to TPC Scotsdale to my little course just outside of Lansing Mi. Clean, easy to use, nice stats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, and if you just close your phone between shots it will barely move your battery down 15% in 18 holes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you just emailed them and said "Hey, love you stuff, been using the old one, how about a hook up?"

I've had the old Golfshot app for 3-4 years now. Wouldn't mind the upgrade if the new one really is better, but if they'll give me a year or two free, bring it on.

Back