Vessel Customized Staff Bags

I just received an email for approval of all stitch work I must say it looks good. This also mean i am close to getting it in hand!

VPO-404-853012.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Looking good GolfinFF.

looks pretty good buddy. Can't wait to see the final product.

Looks good buddy!

I have to ask though, is that the final stitching? I think if they did some white outlining it would really make it pop and look really sharp.

It is I have posed the question on the white outlining to them will see what they say.

Very sharp!

dude that thing is going to be awesome

These look awesome! Pricey but I think worth it for what you actually get. Looking forward to seeing how GolfinFFs bag turns out

Very cool bags but too expensive

Tapping from my IPhone

Lookin' good man!

Very cool

Came out good Jason !

That purple and black looks sick, dude. Well done.

Vessel Customized Staff Bags

These look awesome! Pricey but I think worth it for what you actually get. Looking forward to seeing how GolfinFFs bag turns out

Very cool bags but too expensive

Tapping from my IPhone

I know the bags seem pricey but when all things are considered fabric colors, unlimited stitching and a one of a kind bag it's not bad.

When I looked at getting a bag stitched I found one bag that was all white that had 3 pockets that could be embroidered. By the time you pay for artwork set up and then the extra thread count it gets expensive quick.

The other option was buying a bag with a company name on it and that they or someone will embroider and you are stuck with their color scheme and their name on the bag. This is something I didn't want as I will not represent a company logo with the organization I am with unless they have made a donation or shown support in what we are doing.

The other two options can cost just as much as the stand bag and don't give you the same freedom that Vessel does.

I absolutely agree but even with all the customization I cannot see spending 650 dollars on a staff bag.

Tapping from my IPhone

I know the bags seem pricey but when all things are considered fabric colors, unlimited stitching and a one of a kind bag it's not bad.

When I looked at getting a bag stitched I found one bag that was all white that had 3 pockets that could be embroidered. By the time you pay for artwork set up and then the extra thread count it gets expensive quick.

The other option was buying a bag with a company name on it and that they or someone will embroider and you are stuck with their color scheme and their name on the bag. This is something I didn't want as I will not represent a company logo with the organization I am with unless they have made a donation or shown support in what we are doing.

The other two options can cost just as much as the stand bag and don't give you the same freedom that Vessel does.

I totally agree. Like I said when you think about how much you actually get, the price seems completely worth it

Looks good so far. For a completely custom one of a kind bag I think their pricing is reasonable. Love it dude good on ya.

It is I have posed the question on the white outlining to them will see what they say.

It still looks great but I think if they could do that for no charge or not taking another month I think it would be awesome in the end.

GolfinFF,
Any updates?

GolfinFF,
Any updates?
I was just thinking the same thing, I'd really like to order one for my company.

Sorry I missed the update questions it did arrive just in time for our scramble. I am working on a write up now on it.

4d4bc746-54c3-480c-822c-9065232d261c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Sorry I missed the update questions it did arrive just in time for our scramble. I am working on a write up now on it.
Came out great buddy.

Back