Really like the looks of these belts. Might have to order one

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Can you interchange the buckles?

I think you could, especially if it is from the same line. I have a brown that I haven't worn yet, but the size of belt is the same.

Will double check when I get home and report back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How did the trimming go for those that have adjusted them?

How did the trimming go for those that have adjusted them?

They're marked by waist size on the back. I just used a big pair of scissors and started a little larger than I thought I needed and took a little off at a time until I got it right where I wanted.

I think it took about 3 minutes.

I think you could, especially if it is from the same line. I have a brown that I haven't worn yet, but the size of belt is the same.

Will double check when I get home and report back.

Thanks. I sent them an email as well. Waiting for a response.

They're marked by waist size on the back. I just used a big pair of scissors and started a little larger than I thought I needed and took a little off at a time until I got it right where I wanted.

I think it took about 3 minutes.
Sounds simple enough. I'm going to pull the trigger on a black FOH one!

Does this thing come with a trusty batarang too?

Really pondering a few of them but at $55+, I will only spring for one.

Really pondering a few of them but at $55+, I will only spring for one.

I paid $40 for mine. If you find one you really want, I will see if I can get a deal on it.

Anyone know if you can interchange buckles with these? Haven't heard back from customer service.

Anyone know if you can interchange buckles with these? Haven't heard back from customer service.

I am going to assume you can, since the buckles just pop off quickly and easily.

I paid $40 for mine. If you find one you really want, I will see if I can get a deal on it.

Thank you. That would be great.
There is a white belt with white carbon on the buckle that looks awesome. I also really like the grey belt they have. I have been on the hunt for a good grey belt for a while.

White Carbon
Grey

Thanks. Can you use any buckle or only theirs?

You'd have to use their buckle because of the ratcheting built into the strap.

There is a white belt with white carbon on the buckle that looks awesome. I also really like the grey belt they have. I have been on the hunt for a good grey belt for a while.

White Carbon
Grey

I will see if they have that in stock tomorrow or can order it. They have quite a few in the pro shop.

You'd have to use their buckle because of the ratcheting built into the strap.

That's what I figured. That's fine with me. I didn't see anywhere on the site where you could order just the buckle though so that's why I was curious.

If you can interchange the buckles, I'd think they'd just sell the leather straps

If you can interchange the buckles, I'd think they'd just sell the leather straps

That's why I figured you couldn't. We will see I guess.

These look very similar to the belts I already own from mission belt company. If these are anything like them, then these are awesome. I've had mine for over a year and wear them everyday. Look and work like I just bought them.

Look forward to see how you guys like them.

Got mine today. Love the quality and the look.

upy7yhyt.jpg

yqe4apu6.jpg

du9yvy3y.jpg

White Carbon
Grey

I didn't forget about you, I've been locked in a secured area all day and couldn't get to the course before the pro left. I will be going there for lunch tomorrow though.

I didn't forget about you, I've been locked in a secured area all day and couldn't get to the course before the pro left. I will be going there for lunch tomorrow though.

No worries. I've got time and you don't need to go out of your way.

After having the white one for the golf course for a while, I'm going to buy a couple in more muted colors to wear to work. I'm always in between holes in belts, so they're either a bit too loose or too tight. These solve that issue completely.

I ordered mine on Wednesday and I am wear it today. Easy to adjust and came with a snappy ball market. Only complaint is the buckle is a bit difficult to unfasten. Other than that, I am pleased.

Back