I have a few nexbelt buckles, but only 1, the odyssey, that doesn't have the flap, I find myself wearing it the most, my others that fold down seem to drop a few times a round, once last round, I really jammed my hand on the corner while it had fallen down, not a huge deal but surprising the magnets don't hold a little better, just walking with my push cart, so no real crazy movements, besides the swing itself!

Wore a regular white belt that was a size too big and just hung off my shorts yesterday. I will be picking up a white strap today or later this week.

I find myself wearing this belt more and more with the ease of use and comfortability that it provides not just on the golf course.

I pretty much wear mine everyday. Both to work and casually.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I am hoping they run a Father's Day special like they did for Mother's Day. Really need to pick up a brown strap and more business dress friendly buckle.

Wore a regular white belt that was a size too big and just hung off my shorts yesterday. I will be picking up a white strap today or later this week.

I find myself wearing this belt more and more with the ease of use and comfortability that it provides not just on the golf course.

You can get the 40mm straps from Mission Belt and they work great

Pretty awesome father's day gift from the family to hold my Nexbelt collection.

67098a1139619ec4adfe73104a55514b.jpg

That's a really cool belt holder, and beats just hanging them up and around a hanger

Nice gift Howzat, very cool.

Nice! I have a couple of those for my belts. It's a nice way other than hanging the belts to store them

anyone have the 20% off code? Wanting to order another belt.

Very nice. I need another color nexbelt band

I need a THP nexbelt bad!

New Texas NextBelt came in. I'm really liking it

b464a7d45a5ee4175b864400373619e9.jpg

Finally got the white belt. It's the carbon fiber looking one. So sharp! When I get home I will snap a pic. Now I have 4 of them. Will be adding different color ones as well. Love them. Best belt I've ever owned. BAR NONE!

I just finally wore my THP Nexbelt yesterday. I don't know what took me so long, its freaking awesome! My new favorite belt for sure!

So sharp!

b26827b5bb14f695166f339c779640b1.jpg

Do people still like these belts. Tempted to get one from the golf course.

I just added a couple more, one masters themed and another metal flag themed

Back