What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought some Puma shorts and shirts from Howzat at an outstanding price.

Haha I got her a baby blue Amp Cell for a real great price on the bay.

And unfortunately not on both accounts.

The Doc loves hers, bombs it too. Nice grab buddy.

grips and dozen B330rx

Picked up some new Nike lunars

Pulled the trigger on the 56* and 60* Taylormade Tour Preferred Wedges (non ATV).

Bridgestone Test Drive Package for DPCs with C-tapers and X-100s.

Nice dude....what's the turnaround time?

Says they should ship in 1-3 days. I figured they will probably get shipped Monday, should arrive Wednesday or Thursday. It will be interesting to compare them to yours.

Picked up some new Nike lunars

I keep thinking I should always have some stocked up in case they discontinue them. Always looking for good deals, and almost grabbed another pair at the proshop at my parents' place, but the only color they had in my size was white/volt.

Forgot to mention my Footjoy M Project blue mesh spikeless shoes that I got off the bay for under $50. Awesome shoes. Very comfortable and great traction for spikeless.

Ok so I took my SM5 ponder to purchase pretty quickly, though I've been researching them since I learned about them and tested them out yesterday. I went with a 56° M grind bent to 55° with the KBS Hi Rev and a 60° K grind with KBS Hi Rev as well. I'm going to bend my Hopkins 51° up to 50° to match my gaps. I didn't want to replace my Hopkins gap wedge because I really like the shelf grind there because it really matches my irons and Titleist doesn't offer a 50° with an S grind. I can't wait for them to get in.

Bushnell Neo X.

I just bought a Cleveland Classic XL Custom with fubuki 53 gram shaft!

Aldila Green NV 75 Graphite Stiff 45.5 in gonna try a Stiff shaft, getting to old for XStiff

Got goodie bags: Jack Nicklaus (2 Polos, 1 shoe bag, couple tees, 1 towel), Nike (1 cap, 1 accessories bag), Pin High (1 polo), Srixon balls (1 Sleeve) & latest Golf Magazine.

Bought a Golf Pride 2g grip to try & punch an order on the Bay for a Superman headcover.

I couldn't resist... A WITB photo edition forthcoming tonight.

New shaft for my driver. NVS 55g stiff. Should be in my driver next week sometime.

Voice Caddie SC100 Launch Monitor. Couldn't resist.

Forgot that I also picked this up.

35" Ping Senita putter

Paid for my Scotty Studio Stainless Newport 2. It's a little beat up, but I have plans for it.

Cleveland 588 RTX 60 degree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back