What is the longest driver you have ever regularly gamed?

Tons of good answers and responses all!

The rbz was the longest (and the stage 2). Hoping the jetspeed will be similar.

Longest ever - Titleist 913
Most consistent Titleist 913

Big Bertha Alpha is making strides to take over both this early into the season.

Cobra AMP cell

Cleveland CG Black, and nothing comes close.

For me, the longest driver I've owned was the Razr Fit. Wasn't the most consistent for me, but the longest out of all I've gamed.

Callaway X Hot followed by Ping G25.

Taylormade R9 Super tri. Should've kept it.

sent from The Note 3

The longest drive I've ever hit was today with my new PING i25. It was helped by the wind and it landed on a downslope and rolled out probably 40 yards but in the end it was over 300. Doesn't matter to me how it got there, this was my first ever confirmed 300 yard drive. It might have more to do with a swing change I made recently(thanks Freddie Kong!!) than anything else but there it is.

I also hit more FIR today than ever before so for question #2 it would also have to be the i25 again.

Cool thread, I enjoyed reading all of the responses.

Havent owned too many drivers, but Id say the longest was my Titleist 910 D2.

1. Longest: Callaway XHot2
2. Consistency: Titleist 913D3

I have to admit, I have only owned 4 Drivers in my life. But I have demo'ed quite a few on the course. I absolutely love the adjustable drivers... for me:

Titleist 910D

The distance and reliability off the tee has cut close to 5 strokes for me!

For me it is was an oldie, the Titleist 975D with EI-70 shaft, hit on the screws I've never hit a driver longer or straighter.

This thread has MANY different responses. Love reading everyone's different thoughts

1998 killer bee. Longest ever.

Now the r1. Has been great at consistency.

Sent from my Note 3

Not real fair as I've not played many, but my Williams FW32 continues to be as long/straight as anything else I try.

(Not sure they are even still in business or not)

Longest: FT-3 Tour.
Most consistent: hum. That's a tough one. I'd say Razr Hawk Tour and RFX (when I wasn't constantly changing shafts). Razr Hawk Tour was an absolute beast for me though.

I've also played a driver at 45.5 and 45.75" inches and sprayed that driver all over the place. Took the same driver and cut it down to 44.5 to 44.75" and my driving stats were significantly improved.

Longest and Consistantly the Longest: Cleveland HiBore Monster XLS

It is by far one of the best drivers I have ever hit and it got it brand new for under $100! Best golf purchase I ever made!

Longest driver I have ever played is the Tour Edge XGC6 matched to a UST VTS TourSPX shaft. Unfortunately, that's only for about 2 holes out of every 18.

The most consistent longest driver I have played is the Callaway Razr Fit with a stock regular shaft.

I have a regular shafted Big Bertha now, but I'm still in the getting to know you phase. The numbers on my SC100 the other night were just ok. My swing speed is between 107-110 mph recently, and I'm still fighting the mental block that a regular shaft won't work for me.

Longest and Consistantly the Longest: Cleveland HiBore Monster XLS

It is by far one of the best drivers I have ever hit and it got it brand new for under $100! Best golf purchase I ever made!

This one was a serious bomber.

For me it's probably my current gamer the original RBZ Tour 9* set in the slightly higher position(I'm guessing around 10*). This thing is high launching low spinning and the ball just jumps off the face. Nothing I've gamed has come close to this distance wise and the accuracy isn't all bad either.

My longest 2 drives were 417 and 419 on back to back days in a tournament with a TM R5 Dual driver. I could smoke that driver but at the time I had zero control of where the ball was going.

My most consistantly long driver is my Callaway RFX. I have driven numerous par 4 in the 290-320 range on the fly and consistantly hit it 285+. My only problem with this driver is that I get very little rollout so I a sacrificing a few yards.

Longest Drive: Nakashima NP-1

Consistenly longest: Nakashima NP-1

2nd was actually a small, steel, Golfsmith driver I played in the late 80's, early 90's

Back