DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be playing both days next weekend. Sunday is up north somewhere with the ideal golfer deal.

Hmmmmm....

Was thinking earlier about you coming down. We have a wedding Saturday night to attend but you can hang out with my pups or just do whatever you want to do!

Would be fun!

Was thinking earlier about you coming down. We have a wedding Saturday night to attend but you can hang out with my pups or just do whatever you want to do!

Would be fun!

I think the Doc is on call either Sat or Sun, so it could work out. I'll holler at you when she gets me her schedule.

I do have an extra ideal golfer deal (I bought two) for GC @ McKinney that needs to be used...

I'll be there. Need to get ready for PGA National.
Something tells me PGA National is going to be a wee bit harder than PV. :D

Something tells me PGA National is going to be a wee bit harder than PV. :D

Nah! Its all the same! Think outside the box.

Your on the right path Andrew. Don't listen to any of these guys. There are only a few two time THP champions. Oh, and one city champion. Maybe you should listen to a few of the DFW crew. Might learn a thing or two. Keep playing dru. Got to be ready for September.

Your on the right path Andrew. Don't listen to any of these guys. There are only a few two time THP champions. Oh, and one city champion. Maybe you should listen to a few of the DFW crew. Might learn a thing or two. Keep playing dru. Got to be ready for September.

He will need to practice but WarEagle and I will defend our title!

I know and I respect all you guys. I was just giving Shakey a hard time. Thanks for the encouragement Eddie. I really appreciate it.

I know and I respect all you guys. I was just giving Shakey a hard time. Thanks for the encouragement Eddie. I really appreciate it.

Don't listen to these guys. I may be wrong on this, but I think you are the first person to win 2 HOF events in the same year... Again, I may be way off on that, but I think it checked out.

Don't listen to these guys. I may be wrong on this, but I think you are the first person to win 2 HOF events in the same year... Again, I may be way off on that, but I think it checked out.

He's batting 1000 so far.
Get after it Dru, throw up 3 tags on the avatar.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

For the weekend of the 12th/13th I know we are playing McKinney on the 13th, But there is a 2 man Scramble on the 12th at Indian Creek Shotgun start at 8am. They do flight it based on number of entries--so its not just the scratch golfers that win something. Also they have raffle tickets, CTP and Skins that can be played as well.

Maybe we could man a couple of 2 man teams? anyone interested?

I'd definitely be interested if the weather is anything like it was today

1396301541172_titleistscrambleapril2014.gif

looks good to me. need a partner in my HCP range... calling mworsham!

I'm in baldguy but I've got to get out and practice. I've been working too much the past month. And not playing.

You need to practice... I need to practice... tomorrow is going to be beautiful weather... I'm not sayin'. I'm just sayin ;)

You need to practice... I need to practice... tomorrow is going to be beautiful weather... I'm not sayin'. I'm just sayin ;)

I'm down for a practice round, sure beats pounding a couple of buckets on the range. I'm good with whatever course, mid to late morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back