2014 Shell Houston Open (Spoilers)

I have Sergio on the roster this week, I hope he holds up to the pressure lol.

Garcia had a good round yesterday. Will be interesting to see how he holds up today. On the other hand I am looking for huge days from Kuch, Tringale, and Gore.

1st and 4th at the moment

What the heck is going on with Haas?

So does anyone thing split tees throw the guys off on the weekend?

I hate split tees as a fan

They play like that so often I wouldn't think it would bother them at all.

after Rnd 1 I thought Haas would be in the mix

They play like that so often I wouldn't think it would bother them at all.
That's true but do you think it causes them to have a different mindset? I'm not sure when the announcement was made that they would be playing split tees, but instead of going off around noon or so your now headed off at 930.

after Rnd 1 I thought Haas would be in the mix

Me too. +5 is a rough start to the 3rd round.

That's true but do you think it causes them to have a different mindset? I'm not sure when the announcement was made that they would be playing split tees, but instead of going off around noon or so your now headed off at 930.

Idk when the announcement was made either but I bet they'd rather split tees than play in bad weather conditions so I bet they're happy to do it.

Between the once a year that Ben Curtis contends at a tournament, I always forget about the former Champion Golfer of the Year.

Between the once a year that Ben Curtis contends at a tournament, I always forget about the former Champion Golfer of the Year.

I know, everytime he makes a leaderboard I go....Oh yeah, he won the British Open once upon a time

Well I am holding steady with #1 & 2 this week. Gore and the rest of the gang dropped back a bit.

Nice 5 over today from walker.

Thank goodness for kuch, it's him or bust.

At least you have Kuch. I got nothing. Haha.

Another fall down the rankings here I come.

I have deleat too I believe which would have been nice with a solid walker and hoffman. And I never pick spieths good weeks

Just tuned in, wow Kuch with a decent lead. Sergio fell back I see

If I didn't have Kuch, this week would be a disaster for me. I had 4 guys miss the cut, plus a WD.

I've got Kuch and Triangle! Hoping for a 1 - 2 finish by these Jackets!

I've got Kuch and Triangle! Hoping for a 1 - 2 finish by these Jackets!

Same here. I could have 5 in top 10. Kuch better get his act in gear and attack.

Of course Rory decides to go low today when he's too far back.

I need kuch to keep it going after that I got 2 guys in the teens and that's it

Back