Bridgestone Augusta Limited Edition Staff Bag

bobgeorge

Kentucky Wildcat Fan!
Reaction score
Handicap
I saw this bag at my golf course and wanted to share.

URL]

Sent using my Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Last edited:
Love me anything that is Bridgestone! Thanks for sharing, it's a pretty cool bag. What was the MSRP?

Here ya go Bob. Pretty awesome looking bag.

ooh I want. that looks pretty sweet.

I like that! Would like to see what is on the other side.

Love me anything that is Bridgestone! Thanks for sharing, it's a pretty cool bag. What was the MSRP?

$430

Sent using my Samsung Galaxy Note 3

That's a great looking bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man they make the best bags around period.

Could have sworn saw that same bag on ebay as well.

That's a beautiful looking bag!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Something tells me that the Bridgestone Staffers in the Morgan Cup might be seeing some special kind of bag.

Something tells me that the Bridgestone Staffers in the Morgan Cup might be seeing some special kind of bag.

That would be awesome for the guys!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This should be good. Can't wait to see it.

Very cool bag can't wait to see what they come up with for the MC

Awesome!!!

You mean a special Morgan Cup edition only bag?!

That's an epic tease right there!

That's really sweet!

Sharp looking bag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd fall over. Their Masters and US Open bags are amazing every single year.

I remember when the US Open Bridgestone bag was my avatar for a VERY long time. That thing was awesome.

I'd fall over. Their Masters and US Open bags are amazing every single year.

I remember when the US Open Bridgestone bag was my avatar for a VERY long time. That thing was awesome.

We might need to make sure an EMS is standing by at staff sponsor day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Looks fantastic. Would love to see these with a THP logo up front.

Shut the front door! That would be pretty epic, they have so many great bags, any of them would be OK by me!

Ummm get out of here. I hate when I leave my phone in the car. I about bought two B-Stone staff bags yesterday.

Back