2014 Shell Houston Open (Spoilers)

I haven't had a chance to watch coverage, anyone know if Kuchar is playing conservative?

I haven't had a chance to watch coverage, anyone know if Kuchar is playing conservative?

Coverage is on taped delay, so the final group is only on 2.

Hoping Kuch can finish better this time.

Well, this has turned into a golf tournament all of a sudden. Kuch's 5 stroke lead is down to 1, and Matt Jones is on fire.

I thought so...thought the pga app was playing games with me

Same happened to me. Saw Rory was on 16 on the website, but coverage had him on 10. I know the app and website can be difficult at times, so it wouldn't have surprised me.

App is taking forever to update. They have been on last hole for 30 mins now

Kuchar bogeyed 18???? Playoff

Just updated and that's what it looks like. Wow

Okay, so watching the telecast is a waste of time. They are really playing the last hole right now. Just as well watch the Leaderboard on PGA. COM.

I'm doomed I will never pick a winner.

And why on earth on a Sunday are we watching tape delay

He looked off all day. Letting it slip away in a different fashion this wk.

Kuch apparently double bogeyed the last hole to fall into a play off! Good grief!

Okay, so watching the telecast is a waste of time. They are really playing the last hole right now. Just as well watch the Leaderboard on PGA. COM.

My mom called me and said you watching the playoff? Lol I'm like no they're on 10...........radio is live and we aren't. Damn

And why on earth on a Sunday are we watching tape delay

Right turn the feed on. Like home improvement shows or the new ziplock gimmick that normally plays on a Sunday morning is important.

Kuch apparently double bogeyed the last hole to fall into a play off! Good grief!

Looks like a bogey, but who knows.

Looking for the radio feed. PGA radio requires a subscription as does Sirius. It'll be over by the time I find it. LOL.

Jones chips in for birdie on the playoff hole, wow!

Amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kuch out of bunker to 12 feet, that's it. Wow.

Nice going Kuch. Way to slough off another win. Great playing this weekend Jones.

Back