Had a great time yesterday. Very thankful we were spared any real rain issues (I think it rained from about the second green and had subsided by the time we were getting to the third green and that was it).

Course was great, greens were a little unpredictable in pace, a little slower than they looked but true and fair for the most part. Can definitely see it being a tournament level track from further back. Glad we played the whites actually. It played close to what a lot of course's blues are but because it's pretty wide open, the difficulty overall wasn't too high. I believe it played at 68/119.

Always love playing with THPrs. It's the perfect mix of fun and serious on the course and we all share a gene that just has a different impact on the experience. Will always try to make events like this in the future, given all logistical factors making it feasible.

A fall trip sounds great, I'd be interested in that for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pen, great pics and write up man.

To the other eight it was great times yesterday. Truly a great day. Little man(Tristan) learned all kinds of things. Thr ball naturally goes left at thr hole. Not to ever pick up a towel in the woods and thr most important..the walk off and point at the caddie move :).

Definetly liking the idea of a annual kenderlou classic.

The fall jekly weekend also sounds like a plan.

Oh almost forgot to add Pen is a beast frkm a side hill lie, next to water and about 220-230 out with a driver off the deck!

Oh almost forgot to add Pen is a beast frkm a side hill lie, next to water and about 220-230 out with a driver off the deck!

Uphill. Both ways. Should have jut hit the freakin driver first lol

Uphill. Both ways. Should have jut hit the freakin driver first lol

You da man Pen! Side hill driver off the deck is a super human feat :D

Hahaha. Tristan was great. He won't understand my advice about golf towels in the woods until MUCH later, but at least it will bring a smile. Hoping to be invited back to Kinderlou when GolferBestier is playing along side THPers. The directional point to the caddie after a missed putt will be useful as well.

Sounds like you guys had a great time. i hope to make the next one. just joined THP about 2 wks ago and didn't see this event early enough.

Sounds like you guys had a great time. i hope to make the next one. just joined THP about 2 wks ago and didn't see this event early enough.

Hope you can as well man. It was a blast.

Enjoyed meeting Jim, DPGator and always great seeing TOAD and catching up with Greg. Thoroughly enjoyed playing in my first THP groupsome (5 golfers and 8 year old caddie) . Golferbest, AsaChastain, Soxfan, Penglynns and caddie GolferBestier were the perfect group to play a course for the first time. After the round we all wanted to play another 18 with our newfound course knowledge. Rain held off and every player hit a memorable golf shot to take to the house. Really think Tristan has potential to be bit by the golf bug and grow to love the game like we all do. What more could you ask for?

Approach on 4:

apymysum.jpg

17:

9ejyzebe.jpg

The second group coming up 18:

byny5epu.jpg

Sox and I had a blast down there in the hazard of number 4.
Tip.
It looks farther then it is.
Dont hit a fade.

I can't wait to go back there. A little course knowledge could go a long way on this track.

I can't wait to go back there. A little course knowledge could go a long way on this track.

Exactly! Even Jax sid it. Knowing thebcourse would easily drop 2 to 3 strokes just on where to position the tee shot.

Playing the tees my THP groupsome chose of course.

Playing the tees my THP groupsome chose of course.

Next time we'll make him play the tips to give the rest of us mortals a fighting chance.

Jaxgolfer: "Dogleg? I'm just going to hit it over the trees and over the dogleg."

Next time we'll make him play the tips to give the rest of us mortals a fighting chance.

Jaxgolfer: "Dogleg? I'm just going to hit it over the trees and over the dogleg."

Him and sox did whoop up on us a little... however instead of increasing the difficulty for him, ill just get my game better for next time :)

I had a blast playing with everyone and I loved the course! Hopefully next time I'll play a little better and not have to write a snowman down. (Those always hurt to write down haha)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

GA/FL gethering

I had a blast playing with everyone and I loved the course! Hopefully next time I'll play a little better and not have to write a snowman down. (Those always hurt to write down haha)

After watching you bomb the crap outta the ball, it was scared of you. It didn't want to go in due to being scared of getting teed up.

After watching you bomb the crap outta the ball, it was scared of you. It didn't want to go in due to being scared of getting teed up.

Maybe I'll just have to be more gentle next time then haha.

JAX did you see Bubba pull your move today when he missed that short putt :)
#pointatthecaddie ftw

JAX did you see Bubba pull your move today when he missed that short putt :)
#pointatthecaddie ftw

Bubba has perfected that move, after EVERY shot. Make sure GolferBestier only uses it on the green.

Bubba has perfected that move, after EVERY shot. Make sure GolferBestier only uses it on the green.

Will do.. pretty sure he used it yesterday when he missed a basketball shot too..lol

I'm not sure about anyone else, but I'm about ready for another round/meet up.

I'm not sure about anyone else, but I'm about ready for another round/meet up.

Im right around the corner man, just let me know :).

Back