Im right around the corner man, just let me know :).

That's right! I forgot you and sox were close! Well me and a buddy are supposed to play in albany at River pointe on Saturday (groupon 2 rounds and two bags of range balls for $33...can't beat it!) Other than that I'm ready whenever! (As long as the gf is busy haha)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I will be back in country may 3rd. Then I am game to go

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I'm not that far away, either...

Btw, not sure what time were playing there yet saturday, but whoever wants to join us please do!

Moultrie, here. Would be glad to host some THP'ers at Sunset CC most any time.

Moultrie, here. Would be glad to host some THP'ers at Sunset CC most any time.

Might have to take you up on that when I can't leave town. Been actually thinking about joining.

How much is a round out there.. havnt played that one?

There's a good membership drive going for a few more days. PM me for details, if you're not already familiar with it.

Guest rate is $35, but there's a limit to how many times you can play as a guest without joining.

I think I was told twice a year maybe?

Very cool to see that Kinderlou will be where the web.com plays this week. The lucky THPers that played there together can see how pros will play their tee shots, fairway shots and putts on the same track. Pretty cool.

Its looking like the wife and I will be there Sunday walking around. Its only $5/day/person to get in.

Very cool to see that Kinderlou will be where the web.com plays this week. The lucky THPers that played there together can see how pros will play their tee shots, fairway shots and putts on the same track. Pretty cool.

I wonder if anyone will have the full tour of the course like we did. I mean that waste valley was just breathtaking for sox and I.

I'm not sure waste valley is accurate. It was more like a waste strip mine.

On my way there now to play in the pro-am! I've had my tour of that course though, so I'm hoping to steer clear of the valley!

On my way there now to play in the pro-am! I've had my tour of that course though, so I'm hoping to steer clear of the valley!

Pretty awesome! Good luck!

Didnt even see that man. Ive drastically cut dowm my thp time lately with my spi training and practice fot the mc.. following the link now.

Not exactly the goal for #THPMC :D

Didnt even see that man. Ive drastically cut dowm my thp time lately with my spi training and practice fot the mc.. following the link now.
Why not be more active with the results of those training sessions?

I'm sure the web.com set up at Kinderlou will be much longer than what THPers tackled, but to see pros hit out of our old divots is pretty cool.

What tv coverage will be available? I haven't seen yet

Back