What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did 60 balls on the range followed by four and a half holes before I had to stop playing due to something being very wrong with my shoulder. Pretty disappointed since I have two weeks off work which I probably won't play in now, barring some miraculous recovery.

Went to the store and picked up three new Lamkin 3 Gen grips and som e6 balls. Yesterday I felt like I wasn't compressing the B330RX, so I'm gonna do some experimenting. Re gripped my driver and 50 degree gap wedge, re-shafted the new 54 degree sand wedge with a KBS wedge shaft and reshafted a friends wedge with DG spinner.

While at the store, started messing with a Tank #2 and...... Noooooooice!

JM

Last edited:
3 hours on the range/practice green today. Had a 45 min lesson and continued to work afterwards.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Two large bucket s of range balls. Next week the grass should be open. Woot woot

Picked up my volunteer uniform for the Greater Gwinett Championship, attended the dinner for the same, hit both the PGA Superstore and Golfsmith.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Watched the Houston open for a while, hit the range and putted. Installed Tapatalk on my new tablet too and connected to THP.

Trying to stick to my goal for this year of getting to the range every day that weather permits, even if it's just for a few minutes.

Got my kids clubs sorted and fit for their height. Now I just need the courses to open.

Two and a half hours of range work today. It was a good day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Took my son to golf class AM and went to the range to work on drills PM.

THPed played 18 at my home course, tested project (a) ball, worked with the wife on her putting and played 5 holes with her putting out

Played 36 holes yesterday in our final round robin pennants game. Just thping today.

Went up to GolfTec for another lesson. Really worked on dropping the club inside and turning deeper away from the ball. Really going to take some range work.

THP'd, watched golf, did some more short game work at the range.

Had a really great time on the range today with a few THPers. Now just doing some THPing going to catch the rerun of the SHO!

Thping and some range time

Oops I forget I got a recoil and a steelfiber shaft coming into my fitter to get dropped into two heads he has.

Oops I forget I got a recoil and a steelfiber shaft coming into my fitter to get dropped into two heads he has.

Which heads? Something non titleist?

Haha nope 712 AP2 6i he had a couple laying around the shop that I convinced him to put them in for me.

THPed and played 18 with two other THPer's

THPed and watched golf on TV. It will be a couple more days before I can play again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rolled true balance putters some more at PGA store

Got some simulator golf in tonight with fellow THPer and some buddies. Can't wait for this weekends scramble!

I finally had my first range session of the year, it was terrible.

From the mini-computer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back