Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

BigShow is my fav wrestler, since I was in high school... Some 10 odd years ago... and 33 is my fav number. Cleveland is my fav brand.

BigShow is my fav wrestler, since I was in high school... Some 10 odd years ago... and 33 is my fav number. Cleveland is my fav brand.

Im not a wrestling fan, but he lived on the street next to GG an I and we became decent friends. He is a very nice guy.

I'm still confusing MO and Smallie by their avatars. Are we certain they are not the same person?

I'm still confusing MO and Smallie by their avatars. Are we certain they are not the same person?

How can you confuse Kramer and Sheldon?

I have decided to go with the kitty from the "Hang in there" motivational posters from the 80s. Its pretty tough.

Im going with the water skiing squirrel. Its pretty self explanatory.

I like the squirrel, but I think the Hanging Kitty reflects the real you Gasman.

I like the squirrel, but I think the Hanging Kitty reflects the real you Gasman.

That confused me, it made me think Gasman and Diane were the same person! hehehehe

That confused me, it made me think Gasman and Diane were the same person! hehehehe

I'm sure Gasman would consider that to be a compliment. I know I do. Who wouldn't want to be confused for Gasman or me?

I'm sure Gasman would consider that to be a compliment. I know I do. Who wouldn't want to be confused for Gasman or me?

Lets not confuse people now Diane. I like to hunt wild boar, weld stuff and yell at people for no reason.

Lets not confuse people now Diane. I like to hunt wild boar, weld stuff and yell at people for no reason.

I know someone who is a wild boor, I once welded my finger and I always yell when I'm startled. Think Smallie is still confused?

I am sure no one noticed but I dropped the 22 fromn my name...I used to be golfergal22 now I am just GolferGal.
Everyone is changing their name! And no, I didn't notice. When did you do it? Hopefully just today.

All except for how someone got him in that outfit, posed like that.

I am sure no one noticed but I dropped the 22 fromn my name...I used to be golfergal22 now I am just GolferGal.

I noticed, but I wasn't sure when it happened. Have a birthday in there you didn't mention?

I just noticed since you pointed it out :)

Everyone is changing their name! And no, I didn't notice. When did you do it? Hopefully just today.

Wow - I was wrong. I told GG that you would notice eventually, but I didn't think anyone else would.

Lol, no I did it about a week ago.

I noticed, but I wasn't sure when it happened. Have a birthday in there you didn't mention?

Nope, my birthday is in July and it is the 22nd which is why I had the 22 when I first signed up. When we started the radio show I thought it would be better to drop the 22 since I am just GolferGal on there and on my reviews as well.

I just noticed since you pointed it out :)

I honestly didn't expect anyone to notice, it was such a minor change.

Wow - I was wrong. I told GG that you would notice eventually, but I didn't think anyone else would.

lol, I have a feeling it would go unnoticed by many. To be honest if it wasn't my name that I changed I probably wouldn't have noticed either.

I gotta admit I didn't notice, in my defense though I dropped the 22 from your name months ago. :D

Username and Avatar

Username and Avatar

Username has to do with my longest drive in competition and the avatar is a photo of that drive at impact!

Welcome to THP boomboom.

Back