LPGA major #1: 2014 Kraft Nabisco Championship (spoilers)

Pretty great to see professionalism and great play.

I think one thing that stands out about Michelle is how controlled her golf swing is. Very solid effort.

I think one thing that stands out about Michelle is how controlled her golf swing is. Very solid effort.

She keeps playing as well as she did today, she'll put herself in contention and win one

Wow, what an awesome final round to watch. Michelle didn't play bad today by any means, Lexi was just that much better. Not a single mistake all day and aggressive when she needed to be.

Really a great day for the future of the LPGA tour imo.

Lexi played great! Michele played pretty darn good as well. Both are great for the LPGA.

Could be a great rivalry for years to come. Michelle has been around so long, I forget that she is still only 24 years old.

Could be a great rivalry for years to come. Michelle has been around so long, I forget that she is still only 24 years old.

This today is the beginning I hope, that was a lot of fun to watch.

Great play by both Lexi and Michelle this week.....even though she didn't win I may be more impressed with Wie's play considering all the issues she's had.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm obviously happy for Lexi but seeing Michelle competing at this level was awesome to see. I'm fairly certain she has been terrible in Majors for the last few years. Hopefully this showing gives her some confidence.

Lexi & Michelle are both amazing strikers of the ball great to watch them play

They both played well. This was fun to watch.

Sounds like I need to find the re run on this one. Working Sundays sucks.

I hope Michelle and Lexi can both keep playing at a high level and turn this into a nice rivalry for a few years to come.

Lexi already has two wins this season so I see big things from here. As long as her putting doesn't collapse she definitely has the ball striking to win a few more.

Love watching the consistency of Lexi's play and I personally feel this is the first of many majors for her. It was also great to see Michelle play solid golf for four days again. I think she will be back in the victory circle very soon and he game as a whole seems to be heading in a positive direction

I wonder if we can get a WITB for Lexi. Is she playing the Bio Cell?

Like to know the irons. She was playing an Amp Cell driver

Like to know the irons. She was playing an Amp Cell driver

She was playing S2 Forged. Not sure if that's changed in the past month or two or not, but they still looked like it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I rarely get to see as many shots from Wie as we did yesterday, but does she normally have an abbreviated follow through on her irons? She rarely put a full swing on any of them.

Irons: Cobra S2 Forged irons 3-PW | Rifle Project X 5.0 shafts

I rarely get to see as many shots from Wie as we did yesterday, but does she normally have an abbreviated follow through on her irons? She rarely put a full swing on any of them.
They mentioned several times that she's been working on that sawed off follow through to keep better control of her shots. It seems to be working ala the Tiger "Stinger".

Has golf channel released the ratings for the weekend? Be interested to see if their was a good spike in the viewers.

Irons: Cobra S2 Forged irons 3-PW | Rifle Project X 5.0 shafts
Surprised her shafts aren't stiffer. She really cranks on them.

BTW, I'd hate to be following Lexi on the course. Those craters she digs with her short irons would be hard to get out of if they weren't fixed by her caddie.

LPGA major #1: 2014 Kraft Nabisco Championship (spoilers)

Has golf channel released the ratings for the weekend? Be interested to see if their was a good spike in the viewers.

It sucks that it had to be on Golf Channel. A major with those two on top surely would've brought decent numbers on a prime station.

Surprised her shafts aren't stiffer. She really cranks on them.

Yes she play an X in her driver...

Back