2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

Flight booked and rental car booked.

We arrive at 10 on Friday and out at 9 on Sunday night

Went just now to book ours and it looks like in at 10am but of course its gone up in price....grrrr

Went just now to book ours and it looks like in at 10am but of course its gone up in price....grrrr

Use Priceline's bidding feature if you have to. It's not like you need a certain car for such a short trip do you?

Mine wasn't bad the prices to and from just kinda flipped prices it maybe went up a little but I don't remember prices from when I first checked.

I suppose you two would like a ride.

Use Priceline's bidding feature if you have to. It's not like you need a certain car for such a short trip do you?

I meant flight...and its sw points, but its eating up into what I wanted to save for the bear trap

was like 13K last week from columbus, now its like 20K each from CAK

I meant flight...and its sw points, but its eating up into what I wanted to save for the bear trap

What is it from Columbus? You can ride down with us if needed?

Ahh. You're in trouble there, can't help you. Just book it already before it jumps up even higher.

What is it from Columbus? You can ride down with us if needed?

18k each which was freaking 13k last week.

I suck at booking flights

Lock it up deal with the small loss. They will only be on the rise!

We have a small SUV reserved (think Ford Escape). We should be able to transport additional folks if needed (or their gear).

Ken

Our flight leaves at 1:30 on Friday and 8:40 Sunday. My wife has family in Columbus so plan on going down early.

I just read up what this event is. Really hope its a success and happens again next year. This would be the kind of golf trip I could bring my wife on and not hear any of the normal complaints :)

I just read up what this event is. Really hope its a success and happens again next year. This would be the kind of golf trip I could bring my wife on and not hear any of the normal complaints :)

You will want to pay attention to the THP Bridgestone Championship at the Bear Trap coming up soon. Signups have not started and the details come out next week.

Is JB dropping spoilers in other threads? I like what I stumbled upon this morning.

2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

I really need to get the Mrs out putting soon, although with my last couple of rounds and the putting I've been putting, pretty sure I don't need to teach anyone.

I really need to get the Mrs out putting soon, although with my last couple of rounds and the putting I've been putting, pretty sure I don't need to teach anyone.

SPi lessons for the wife??

Kiy9Ukn.jpg

#doworkmrsdotcom

I want to see the Saban approach with Mrs. Fup.

"Do it again until you get it right."

Sorry, I'm going the kindergarten teacher route.

"You're doing so good. Keep it up!"

She's actually really good for her first time putting on an actual course. She gauges speed really well.

@GolfinFF: Practice for The Hackers Paradise Love's in the Air event coming up https://t.co/unJuqRkvhd

Did some work at my home courses practice green then played 5 holes with her putting out. She did well and I need to get better.

Dang Jason she buried that. Gonna have to get Laura out there now.

I have only given her a few pointers and she is putting pretty well. I will get her out a few more times before we arrive.

She asked about putting practice before Sunday so looks like we may hit the range Friday before the meet n greet.

Dang Jason she buried that. Gonna have to get Laura out there now.

I thought we had an agreement to just miss all our greens and try and put them all inside 3ft for the ladies?

I thought we had an agreement to just miss all our greens and try and put them all inside 3ft for the ladies?

I missed my pitch shot by a couple extra ft, my short game is in shambles so I am doing my best to get them to within good good range. It wont be too bug of a stretch for me to miss 18GIR.

Back