Pro Wrestling Thread

Daniel Bryan wins.. heads to the triple threat match main event for the title.

giphy.gif

Sooooo.. The Undertaker lost. To Brock Lesnar. 21-1. Wow

BklWo56CcAATHvL.jpg:large

Pro Wrestling Thread

Sooooo.. The Undertaker lost. To Brock Lesnar. 21-1. Wow

BklWo56CcAATHvL.jpg:large

Wish that would have ended to anyone but Lesner....losing to Bryan would have been awesome

Wish that would have ended to anyone but Lesner....losing to Bryan would have been awesome

Genuine shock factor. It's brilliant writing, but man I agree.. why Brock? Two matches with both Shawn Michaels and Triple H and one with CM Punk, but it ends to Lesnar, who's not even a full-time guy? Wow.

And poor Divas. They have to go on after that? Crowd is dead.

No way Bryan doesn't win the belt now, WWE isn't stupid enough to piss off everyone by ending the streak to a part timer to not give Bryan the belt in order to send everyone home happy.

Read on twitter that people are actually leaving because they are so pissed

Read on twitter that people are actually leaving because they are so pissed

Saw that, too. Pretty sure this guy was one of them.

Taker3_medium.gif

Genuine shock factor. It's brilliant writing, but man I agree.. why Brock? Two matches with both Shawn Michaels and Triple H and one with CM Punk, but it ends to Lesnar, who's not even a full-time guy? Wow.

And poor Divas. They have to go on after that? Crowd is dead.

That is my issue is that they made him lose to Brock. So many more people deserve to be that guy before Brock

What was he undefeated in?

That is my issue is that they made him lose to Brock. So many more people deserve to be that guy before Brock

I think we'll get a happy ending with Bryan. Sucks it won't get the pop it would have with the streak being over.

What was he undefeated in?

21-0 in WrestleManias. It was always a huge selling point, sometimes the main event over the championship match. No one thought it would end..

I think we'll get a happy ending with Bryan. Sucks it won't get the pop it would have with the streak being over.

Im sure. That would be a shock though if both Taker and Bryan lose

21-0 in WrestleManias. It was always a huge selling point, sometimes the main event over the championship match. No one thought it would end..
Suck he lost to brock.

thats lame.

Brock Lesnar is the biggest name outside of wrestling. It was definitely a business decision. I'm not happy about it, but immediate afterwards UFC tweeted Brock's picture with the hashtag Beast. That exposure wouldn't have happened with any other wrestler.

Still sucks though but hey it's been a while since wrestling has shocked me!

Brock Lesnar is the biggest name outside of wrestling. It was definitely a business decision. I'm not happy about it, but immediate afterwards UFC tweeted Brock's picture with the hashtag Beast. That exposure wouldn't have happened with any other wrestler.

Still sucks though but hey it's been a while since wrestling has shocked me!

Yeah I saw the UFC tweet. Makes sense, but the Streak was so big on it's on, IMO. I don't mind it ending.. just wish it would've been someone else. I was halfway watching it at the time because Game of Thrones was on and I expected Taker to win. And then he didn't.. definitely took my attention away from GoT. Maybe they planned it that way?

Still lame, imo.

Stone Cold should have beat him.

Stone cold is the shii!

Dude, my childhood has been relived in the week that I've had WWE Network. Breaking out the jorts and black boots!

So much for DB winning.....

Dude, my childhood has been relived in the week that I've had WWE Network. Breaking out the jorts and black boots!
I didnt even know there was a WWE Network.

What the hell do they show? 24 hours/day old Raw tapings..?

I didnt even know there was a WWE Network.

What the hell do they show? 24 hours/day old Raw tapings..?

$9.99/month for EVERY WWE, ECW and WCW PPV ever. They'll have some original programming as well, but you get to stream every upcoming PPV live as well. I'll use it more than Netflix.

Back