Pro Wrestling Thread

Wow I've been out of it for a long time. Last time I saw Kane he had a mask and long hair.. Wasn't his face supposed to be all burned up?? That was the story back in the attitude era..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I never understood that either.

I guess things have changed in the last 15 years lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Someone told me Wrestling was fake...

You guys don't won't me to put on my old tights and show ya how it's done now do ya? :deadhorse:

You guys don't won't me to put on my old tights and show ya how it's done now do ya? :deadhorse:
I think that would be quite the sight to see, Bill.

I figured you all would be running to the woods like a cat being chased by hot tub of water.
Didnt say I would enjoy it, just saying it would be quite hysterical.

Just read the report. Ultimate Warrior passed away yesterday. He collapsed walking out of his hotel with his wife. RIP Warrior
heqe8ubu.jpg

Anabolic steroids. They do the body good.

Just read the report. Ultimate Warrior passed away yesterday. He collapsed walking out of his hotel with his wife. RIP Warrior
heqe8ubu.jpg

Wow. He was inducted into the WWE HOF over the weekend. It was his first time back in a really long time. Sad.

Did anyone hear/read his speech on Monday night? Very creepy as it kind of foreshadowed his death.

heqe8ubu.jpg
Saw that this morning too, sad news indeed. RIP.

Did anyone hear/read his speech on Monday night? Very creepy as it kind of foreshadowed his death.

Ya I watched it. It's almost like it gave him his peace with the fans and WWE and he could go in peace now

Ya I watched it. It's almost like it gave him his peace with the fans and WWE and he could go in peace now

He was always my favorite growing up but I never got to see him wrestle very often because I was too young during his heyday. I did get to see him at a house show where he fought and beat the undertaker in a bodybag match. I'm so glad he got in the hall prior to his death.

He was always my favorite growing up but I never got to see him wrestle very often because I was too young during his heyday. I did get to see him at a house show where he fought and beat the undertaker in a bodybag match. I'm so glad he got in the hall prior to his death.

Ya he was my childhood favorite too

Ya he was my childhood favorite too

I completely understand that it's a new era but it kills me that an icon like him was only a 1-time HW champ whereas guys like Cena (11), Orton (8), HHH (8), Edge (4), etc.. are multiple time champs.

I completely understand that it's a new era but it kills me that an icon like him was only a 1-time HW champ whereas guys like Cena (11), Orton (8), HHH (8), Edge (4), etc.. are multiple time champs.

He was a poor in ring technician and a jerk out of it. He had a character that resonated with fans. He had a personality that alienated him with the brass.

He was a poor in ring technician and a jerk out of it. He had a character that resonated with fans. He had a personality that alienated him with the brass.

Couldn't agree more. When he got to the peak of his career, he thought he was bigger than Hogan and wanted the same money Hogan got. When it became clear to him that Vince wasn't going to pay him top dollar, he started missing appearances. That lead to him getting fired from WWF. Then once WCW brought him in, he did the same thing. He really buried his own career.

But to add to the argument about not getting more title matches, Hogan was also a bad wrestler. One of the worst to ever get that popular. But he had charisma that was unmatched.

Sae the news...so sad. ..loved watching that dude

Just remember seeing he was inducted to the HOF just recently. Sad news.

Sad to hear of his passing.

LOL Old "4 moves" Cena is an 11 time champ, so I'm going to disagree with the wrestling being the reason and agree it was the out of ring attitude.

LOL Old "4 moves" Cena is an 11 time champ, so I'm going to disagree with the wrestling being the reason and agree it was the out of ring attitude.

Cena is much better in the ring than Warrior or Hogan. And I can't stand watching Cena. But the fact that he's 11 time champ tells more about the lack of superstars after the attitude era more than anything

Back