SeeMore Putters Thread

I'm with Dan. Roll it, and roll it proudly.

I'm with Dan. Roll it, and roll it proudly.
the enabler speaks!

How can you possibly have an inner battle with 29 putts?
I know brother, I know.....

you both know the struggles I've had with this putter....I mean it sat in the box for a long time before I rolled it. I will continue to toy both of these, and settle in time.

the enabler speaks!

I know brother, I know.....

you both know the struggles I've had with this putter....I mean it sat in the box for a long time before I rolled it. I will continue to toy both of these, and settle in time.

I remember it well... It sat there until one day when I convinced you to game it, and you rolled your face off with that thing!

Eventually, you're going to realize that it's a great option for you that gets results, and all will be well. Time to shoot some low numbers dude. Change the WITB

The shortnening surgery of the m5 went well, also with a new grip.

Decided to so something different with her. Took off all the black on the shaft and am paintfilling it some different colors.. she looks good pictures when the bottom drys

Serious customization going on in Valdosta... Can't wait to see the finished product!

Its kinda funny as I wanted to sell this beauty. Im glad nobody bought it. Since the cut down and nrw grip she feels soooo much better.
Heres the finish products..
Had to go bright since I took the black off the shaft..

yputapy6.jpg

a9e9unaz.jpg

a9a9atub.jpg

tajuve2a.jpg

The rst dot on top is yellow..the light makes it look white.

The m5 looks great sir! What grip did you put on it?

Its an old ss 1.0 orange right now. Will swap it out when I figure if I want yellow or green grip.
Color change excluded cut to my length it feels great! Im done putter hoeing for awhile.. ;)

Well the Z didn't let me down... Finished the day with 29 putts

29 putts?! Sign me up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

29 putts?! Sign me up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
It happens from time to time. I ha a pretty good day chipping really...didn't hit many greens though...so that number is a little deceiving

Pure makes a nice green grip...lol. I am actually pondering changing out all of my Pure grips for the Lamkin that is on my m7. They started making that grip in red this year. :clapp:

Pure makes a nice green grip...lol. I am actually pondering changing out all of my Pure grips for the Lamkin that is on my m7. They started making that grip in red this year. :clapp:
Sounds like a plan to me.. because tou were definitely sinking them yesterday

Which lamkin is on your m7?

Well after selling the Karsten TR this morning and checking out everything eBay had to offer I won a bid on a pretty decent condition FGP for $53. 34" with a new lamkin grip. Excited.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which lamkin is on your m7?

E.B.L. 3gen smooth pistol. Black on my platinum m7. Always preferred a smooth putter grip.

Here's my favourite part about SeeMore. No matter how much I talk up how I love the way they operate and the putters they produce, they always exceed expectations.

I've got a friend rolling my DB4x this week, and he's been dropping BOMBS with it. Last night he decided to send a message to SeeMore asking why their site only shows that model in left handed, and I said "that's great, they have incredible service. You're going to get a message early tomorrow and probably are just as likely to get someone awesome from CS are you are to get one of the owners themselves."

Sure enough, an email landed in his inbox late last night (but after he'd gone to bed) (yeah that's right, SUNDAY night), from Jim Grundberg (Co-Owner, CEO) saying they wouldn't have stock until June but would be willing to go out of their way to reach out to dealers if my friend is wanting one quickly. He'll probably take his time buying one, but the offer alone was too awesome.

SeeMore is second to none.

Here's my favourite part about SeeMore. No matter how much I talk up how I love the way they operate and the putters they produce, they always exceed expectations.

I've got a friend rolling my DB4x this week, and he's been dropping BOMBS with it. Last night he decided to send a message to SeeMore asking why their site only shows that model in left handed, and I said "that's great, they have incredible service. You're going to get a message early tomorrow and probably are just as likely to get someone awesome from CS are you are to get one of the owners themselves."

Sure enough, an email landed in his inbox late last night (but after he'd gone to bed) (yeah that's right, SUNDAY night), from Jim Grundberg (Co-Owner, CEO) saying they wouldn't have stock until June but would be willing to go out of their way to reach out to dealers if my friend is wanting one quickly. He'll probably take his time buying one, but the offer alone was too awesome.

SeeMore is second to none.

I love hearing stories like this!

And QFT, because the BOLD couldn't be more true!

Is the x2 a little wider than most the blade style putters? From the pictures it look bigger, or is it equivalent to the m7?

Its no wider than the m2 or m1's IIRC. Angles of those pic's make it look wider.

Is the x2 a little wider than most the blade style putters? From the pictures it look bigger, or is it equivalent to the m7?

It is heavier than most of their blades.

The toplines are a touch thicker on the x line. Because of the insert.

A SeeMore of my very own. First one I have ever owned - a DB4.

4usy8e2y.jpg

zy4agysy.jpg

evy3emuq.jpg

Obligatory pic of the standard SeeMore putter cover.

hydagady.jpg

a7egu7u4.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Love the db4. Goof work J_H!

Came home to find my fiancee set this up. Happy birthday to me! PTM3 platinum
y7u5adup.jpg

3uhybuhy.jpg

nygereby.jpg

Back