Cleveland Staff Members Apparel Scripting - 2014 Morgan Cup

That is sharp. I'll take a look and see if it's in the stylebook.

All I'm seeing is striped versions of that shirt Nate and they're all called the Bi-Ply.

All I'm seeing is striped versions of that shirt Nate and they're all called the Bi-Ply.

Hummmm, this was a photo taken from their booth at the PGA show. I'll ask them more when their site gets up and running.

Stylebook isn't really a catalog (just a preview with some different pairings), so I've got no doubt it'll be on their site. If it's the same shirt, it'll be in the H20 series (moisture wicking), which I'm actualy wearing right now. Very luxurious feel to the fabric.

Bodich had a nice orange one on today during the TV coverage from SA.

Here's the pic!
7aju2y4e.jpg

Wore the pullover today. Tee off was around 38° with about 10mph wind. Warmed up to the mid 40's by the end. Stayed comfortable walking. Probably a bit too light if I was carting. Best thing is that it didn't bother my swing. Loose in all the right places.

The more I hear the more I need to add some Bobby Jones to the closet. Sounds great Hawk.

Here's the pullover. Pants are from another company.

amatymat.jpg

Forget the polo. Who is the blue steel in the picture? Haha

Really like the line. And that looks like it would be right up my alley.

Wore the pullover today. Tee off was around 38° with about 10mph wind. Warmed up to the mid 40's by the end. Stayed comfortable walking. Probably a bit too light if I was carting. Best thing is that it didn't bother my swing. Loose in all the right places.
I like the fact that it doesn't affect the swing. No extra drape and keeps its shape when sleeves pulled up

Thanks for the share. Love the XH20 Perf. Poly Pique, great range of colors. I also really like XH20 perf. 1/4 zip pullover as well. Pricepoints are where expected too.

As new lines come out I'm sure you'll see good discounts too. Just too new for that at the moment. The 1/4 Zip may be my favorite of all of them.

And the drooling begins now!!! They got some great clothing online and I would loved to try some of those clubs out. Might have to pull the trigger on the pullover because I could use a good one right now.

Cannot wait to go over this line more after work. Pondering started...

Nate you think you will get anything before July?? I would like a nice pullover but right now it's hard to bite that kind of price...
Cannot wait to go over this line more after work. Pondering started...

Nate you think you will get anything before July?? I would like a nice pullover but right now it's hard to bite that kind of price...

Not sure. I'd like to, but I might have to wait until July. Definitely pondering what we'll be decked out in, though...some awesome clothing available.

Not sure. I'd like to, but I might have to wait until July. Definitely pondering what we'll be decked out in, though...some awesome clothing available.

Oh no doubt about that. Pretty sure we'll be the best looking guys out there.

Looking at the polo's I like the bright colors used. Would have thought more than 2 to 3 options per shirt, but can appreciate the desire to not have a million options

Love the pull overs, and especially this black one

BJI_48445_001_B-1150-14836.png

Looking at the polo's I like the bright colors used. Would have thought more than 2 to 3 options per shirt, but can appreciate the desire to not have a million options

Just depends on the shirt. Some have almost 10 color options.

ok, I like this one too

BJI_48445_435_A_1150-14836.png

Love the pull overs, and especially this black one

I want the white version. It is maybe the best golf pullover I've ever worn dude. Loose in all the right places, but not saggy and over-large.

Back