The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm never going to eat another baby carrot again.... :laugh:

I wouldn't - those things are disgusting. I only eat real big carrots.

There is a new novela coming to Telemundo that is based on the middle east. Talk about confusing.

There is a new novela coming to Telemundo that is based on the middle east. Talk about confusing.

I thought you said once that you don't speak Spanish?

I thought you said once that you don't speak Spanish?
I dont, the commercial was on NBC right now, in english. I only know the dirty words my guys have taught me over the years.

A commercial for Titos Tacos just came on during the news on NBC and I found it to be very annoying. I know Titos is a landmark in LA but how can they afford commercial airtime during the 5 o clock news.
[YOUTUBE]wswXPX4CZLM[/YOUTUBE]

I find myself craving a taco.

Kevin

For those in the L.A. area, how long would you say it takes to get from LAX to Rodeo drive & or the Hollywodd sign? yes I know they both suck, have been there myself back in 1990, but my wife wants to see them. We have a 6 hr layover so I figured if we had time.

For those in the L.A. area, how long would you say it takes to get from LAX to Rodeo drive & or the Hollywodd sign? yes I know they both suck, have been there myself back in 1990, but my wife wants to see them. We have a 6 hr layover so I figured if we had time.

Depends on traffic Dyna. If you guys are driving it should be about an hour and a half to two hour loop to see them all and get back to the airport.

I'm always craving a taco.

If I had to choose only one food to eat for the rest of my life, it would be sushi. If I got to choose two, it would be a taco and sushi. I love me some tacos.

If I had to choose only one food to eat for the rest of my life, it would be sushi. If I got to choose two, it would be a taco and sushi. I love me some tacos.

Mine would be pasta with a red sauce with sausage and meatballs. If I got two - I'd add chocolate. I would never get fat though.

Pizza is good. If I had to choose one food, pizza would get serious consideration, especially if you could get different crusts.

Kevin

Pizza is good. If I had to choose one food, pizza would get serious consideration, especially if you could get different crusts.

Kevin

And different toppings.

Depends on traffic Dyna. If you guys are driving it should be about an hour and a half to two hour loop to see them all and get back to the airport.

Layover is from 7:eek:o pm until almost 1:00am. Hows traffic at say 8:00pm typically?

Layover is from 7:eek:o pm until almost 1:00am. Hows traffic at say 8:00pm typically?

I'm not sure what LA is like, but I know in the Oakland area the interstate traffic is worse at 9:00 at night than it is in rush hour in Kansas City.

I've been stuck in traffic in LA at 2 a.m. No accidents or anything.

Ugh - Why do people lie about their names and their gender?

Kevin

I am with you on this one... get all the major food groups with a pizza!!!

I thought Claire already admitted she was a 14 yr old boy???

You're not talking about me are you? We discussed this in a PM once I thought. :laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back