Android Phone Thread

Anyone have any recommendations on extended batteries for the Note 3?

Does zero lemon have one yet? If so, that would be a solid choice.

No one can ever say I don't get the milage out of my products, lol. Finally upgraded my old Thunder-slow and man is it a world of difference. With both of our phones really getting bad, I just picked up two HTC One-M8's and pretty impressed so far. Lightening fast and after two charges I'm seeing almost 48 hours of life with quite a bit of use, (Includes one round using GolfShot on the course).

Not real sure what all this thing will do yet, but general phone use seems ok.

No one can ever say I don't get the milage out of my products, lol. Finally upgraded my old Thunder-slow and man is it a world of difference. With both of our phones really getting bad, I just picked up two HTC One-M8's and pretty impressed so far. Lightening fast and after two charges I'm seeing almost 48 hours of life with quite a bit of use, (Includes one round using GolfShot on the course).

Not real sure what all this thing will do yet, but general phone use seems ok.

very nice Due! Nernfy has the M7 and has loved it so far. When my phone had issues this past weekend I took a real hard look at that M8.

Nice upgrade Due!

very nice Due! Nernfy has the M7 and has loved it so far. When my phone had issues this past weekend I took a real hard look at that M8.

I'm pretty dumb about what's all out there, I generally just get what's latest and greatest, but seem's light years ahead of my old phone. Bet you'll like it if you jump on one.

I'm pretty dumb about what's all out there, I generally just get what's latest and greatest, but seem's light years ahead of my old phone. Bet you'll like it if you jump on one.

I think you'll be impressed with it. Sounds like you are already.

I love the M7. I like to jump around from phone to phone and I have to say this is the best phone I've probably ever had. The camera on the other hand leaves a lot to be desired and it was a huge swing for me (that I'm still not used to) when I moved from the Note 2.

I'm due for an upgrade pretty soon and it will either be the HTC One M8 or the new S5. The S5 seems to be the better choice IMO because I'm already used to Samsung.

I love the M7. I like to jump around from phone to phone and I have to say this is the best phone I've probably ever had. The camera on the other hand leaves a lot to be desired and it was a huge swing for me (that I'm still not used to) when I moved from the Note 2.

I've yet to use the camera on this one, but the lady at Verizon showed us how it takes a Pan360 shot. I need to read up on this thing, but figure I'll have it another 3 years like the old one, haha.

I've yet to use the camera on this one, but the lady at Verizon showed us how it takes a Pan360 shot. I need to read up on this thing, but figure I'll have it another 3 years like the old one, haha.

They've made some interesting choices with the M8 which should boost the capabilities. It's definitely a top contender for when I upgrade the, the M7 has left to good of an impression.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Just bought a ZeroLemon 10,000 MAH extended battery for the Note 3. Reviews seemed to be pretty dang good, so I took the plunge.

For some reason, my stock OEM battery has been awful lately.

I just got the new HTC One M8 delivered last night. Very impressed so far. Of course anything is an upgrade compared to the two and a half year old Blackberry I was using. This is my first Android phone (have a couple of tablets) and thinking ahead two years when it gets replaced, is there any sort of sync program that will copy settings from one to another? Personalizing is a pain in the butt. With the BB, you just plug in the old, tell it to transfer, then plug in the new. Nearly every setting, photo, video, note, etc. that was on the old one, gets loaded onto the new one. It made switching phones a 10 minutes process.

I just got the new HTC One M8 delivered last night. Very impressed so far. Of course anything is an upgrade compared to the two and a half year old Blackberry I was using. This is my first Android phone (have a couple of tablets) and thinking ahead two years when it gets replaced, is there any sort of sync program that will copy settings from one to another? Personalizing is a pain in the butt. With the BB, you just plug in the old, tell it to transfer, then plug in the new. Nearly every setting, photo, video, note, etc. that was on the old one, gets loaded onto the new one. It made switching phones a 10 minutes process.

Pretty sure you will love the new M8 once you get used to it. I remember switching from my old BB and being kind of out of sorts for a while, but love the android so much more, especially now that I have one with decent batter life. I fully charged this one Monday evening and it's still on that charge :)

Is it too early to ask for opinions on which phone to get between the HTC M8 and the Samsung S5? Either one is going to be completely new for me coming from an iPhone.

Is it too early to ask for opinions on which phone to get between the HTC M8 and the Samsung S5? Either one is going to be completely new for me coming from an iPhone.

Since they are both so new I've only been able to research them but was definitely sold on the S5. I already have Samsung and love it. I've had 3 HTC phones and all were junk IMO. My fiancée has an HTC DNA and it's fast but I don't care for it. The s5 just seems to have better features and I like Samsung.

Loving my M8 so far and the price difference was huge with the BOGO special. Fast and so far almost 3 days on each charge.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Loving my M8 so far and the price difference was huge with the BOGO special. Fast and so far almost 3 days on each charge.

Is this with verizon? When I checked the site yesterday I thought they had the BOGO for the S5 and M8.

Is this with verizon? When I checked the site yesterday I thought they had the BOGO for the S5 and M8.

Yes, Verizon. They just had it on the M8 last week, but could have changed by now.

Yes, Verizon. They just had it on the M8 last week, but could have changed by now.

Yeah they just changed it recently. The S5 is bogo now too. Both are solid phones, can't go wrong with either I'd say

Does the BOGO require a new activation versus just a new contract? Me and my mom are both eligible for upgrades in about a month and trying to see if we can take advantage of this.

Does the BOGO require a new activation versus just a new contract? Me and my mom are both eligible for upgrades in about a month and trying to see if we can take advantage of this.

New activation for me, but that may have changed as well.

That I'm not sure of. The email I got just says bogo when purchased at $200. I'm don't know if the upgrade price is the same as the new activation price or not.

If it requires a new activation that's gonna count me out, we're both just eligible for upgrade.

Went in the store and played around with the M8 today and really liked everything about it compared to my iPhone. I asked one of the sales associates when they would have the S5 in store to demo and she looked at me like I was crazy and said that Samsung wouldn't give them that information. Seemed kind of odd to me since the phone is supposed to come out in two days but I guess they know more than me. The hard part now is going to be waiting another month before I can upgrade.

I am sticking with android. I had to switch from iphone lol cuz my zero turn mowed my iphone 5. I went with a S3. Imo way better phone. Had S3 almost a year now and still love it. Only apps I really use is:
Fb, gmail, Pandora, and swing by swing. Golflogix keeps telling to set GPS and its already set so I trashed it.

Back