2014 THP Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

Took another one on the chin this weekend. Dropped a spot to #11.

Dropped 1 spot to #9.

The WD are killing me

Surprisingly only dropped one slot. Rickie was my only pick of note, half my team was either MC or WD.

Man almost made it to the top 50, guess 51'st will do for now lol. Got my picks in for the masters and feeling good about them.

Moved up a spot!! First time this season I haven't been 140th lol

Finally got a decent week-ended up 13th for the week which moved me up 12 spots overall. Good momentum boost before the masters. Watch out leader board, only 107 spots until I get to number 1!! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had 2 WD's and 4 MC's this week which spelt disaster. Moved from 59th to 74th this week.

Hopefully I can find some magic somewhere this week

Up to #2!

Time to have a big week at the Masters and grab the #1 spot from dcbrad!

Good week for me. Inside the top 50 again.

Stayed put at 27; looking for a move this week. Every dollar has been spent to win some cash at Augusta

Somehow stayed in 6th after a 94th (ish) finish this week. Need to start gaining on the leader!

I'm in 31st after a terrible week last week. Come on Masters picks!

I've changed my Masters picks twice already. Resisting changing again. I just know that one of the guys I drop out of the lineup will be the winner. :dohanim:

jumped to 7th place. I'm going to go for the minimum 7 picks this week and put all my eggs into experience. Could make or break me.

jumped to 7th place. I'm going to go for the minimum 7 picks this week and put all my eggs into experience. Could make or break me.

I did the same thing

I was thinkin the same thing but other than the PGA, the Masters seems to have the most unlikely winners. We ll see come tomorrow night.

my only delimma is adam scott or phil. decisions decisions!

Only went with 8 guys this week. All or nothing.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Set my team yesterday. I have confidence in all of them. "No missed cuts" is the OITW motto this week.

Definitely my most difficult time setting a lineup this year. So many good (expensive) players, so I had to do more math than normal lol

Team has been set. 10 players, all 2 million spent.

Spent all my money & hopefully I have a couple of cheaper picks that can surprise the field. Have some experience and after listening to interviews and watching the play coming in I hope I set up well this week. Good luck guys!

Think I'm only playing 7 this time around.

I struggled putting a team together this week, and changed it 3-4 time before I hit save.

Back