2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

Going to play a practice round w/ my fiancé on Thursday. Excited to see how she putts on the course. We haven't played a round together in a while.

trying to get a rental car while were down there, does $262 sound like a good price for a Ford fusion for 5 days?

trying to get a rental car while were down there, does $262 sound like a good price for a Ford fusion for 5 days?

2egabyve.jpg

Not really

I just went on Priceline and said give me a rental car from the Wednesday of the event to the Sunday. Change to the appropriate dates, should still be similar

I am still debating rental car or shuttle. I may just use my free days and rent.

I agree that seems high. Try a different type of vehicle (bigger as well as smaller) and you might find a good deal. What rental company?

Ill have two seats open in my car once I get this booked tonight.
I am still debating rental car or shuttle. I may just use my free days and rent.

I am seeing a Fox Rent a car and EZ Rent a Car. Never heard of them but they are like $15 a day.
I agree that seems high. Try a different type of vehicle (bigger as well as smaller) and you might find a good deal. What rental company?

we are using Dollar rent a car. i think its something like $110

I am seeing a Fox Rent a car and EZ Rent a Car. Never heard of them but they are like $15 a day.

I've used ez twice...1 good experience. ..1 not so good

I am trying the bidding on priceline.com and can get a premium for $16 a day and total price $186 that sounds ok right?

It's Orlando. Try like 8 bucks a day

BOOM! And you were gonna do 16! That's awesome hahaha!

Uh no. You should be able to get that for around $35/day. Don't get the extra insurance, as your car insurance should cover that, and if you rent with a Discover card they have some rental protection as well.

nope didn't do that got it for $9 a day lol thanks to MWard....
Uh no. You should be able to get that for around $35/day. Don't get the extra insurance, as your categories insurance should cover that, and if you rent with a Discover card they have some rental protection as well.

Was putting in the home office yesterday (only about 6-8' putts) and handed the wife the putter. She left one 3" in front of the cup, hands me back the putter and sits back down at the computer. If she thinks I'm going to be satisfied with her taking one practice putt between now and this event she has another thing coming. I may take her out for 9 holes one day and make her putt for me. I just hope it's not the day I threaten a sub-100.

Was putting in the home office yesterday (only about 6-8' putts) and handed the wife the putter. She left one 3" in front of the cup, hands me back the putter and sits back down at the computer. If she thinks I'm going to be satisfied with her taking one practice putt between now and this event she has another thing coming. I may take her out for 9 holes one day and make her putt for me. I just hope it's not the day I threaten a sub-100.

Thats 1 more than my wife lol

You must be a newlywed. Only a newlywed would believe he can get his wife to do anything.

I applaud you and your optimism.

You must be a newlywed. Only a newlywed would believe he can get his wife to do anything.

I applaud you and your optimism.

This is great, I keep asking mine to practice and she just looks at me, smiles, and contines what she was doing!

If any of us breaks 100 it will be a miracle.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

My wife and I spent some time at the PGASS on Sunday and she putted about 30 or more time using various putters and she did really well. She set up any where from 6 to 15 feet and sank several of the attempts and didn't leave any short. What is even better is that she was having a great time doing it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

If any of us breaks 100 it will be a miracle.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

If I just go 9 holes .... Maybe 10

My wife and I spent some time at the PGASS on Sunday and she putted about 30 or more time using various putters and she did really well. She set up any where from 6 to 15 feet and sank several of the attempts and didn't leave any short. What is even better is that she was having a great time doing it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Did you end up w/ a new putter?

Back