Staff Bags & Using Them

Ahh bummer you're not using the masters one anymore. I suppose I could help you by taking it off your hands. ;)

That's ok, I still plan to use it on special occasions, just not as my every day bag. Thanks for offering to take it off my hands though. :act-up:

On another note, for those who use their Staff Bags on powercarts how exactly are you strapping them in using bungee cords? Do we have any pics of those setups as I'm worried if I try that either the thing will bounce around too much or right off.

That SLDR blue bag is freaking awesome.
I will see if I can post a better pic tonight of it. That blue is nowhere near the right color.

That SLDR bag is very slick!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's absolutely amazing, I want both of those bags!
The new staff bag came in today. Going have to transfer over the club's from the prize bag though.
2u9a7umy.jpg

Ok, here's a better picture that more accurately shows the blue of the bag.

On another note, for those who use their Staff Bags on powercarts how exactly are you strapping them in using bungee cords? Do we have any pics of those setups as I'm worried if I try that either the thing will bounce around too much or right off.

I really have to crush mine on there. I would also be interested in some setups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That blue is stunning.

Love Canadan's staff carry version.

That blue is stunning.

Haven't seen that one. Did he post a pic of it?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Haven't seen that one. Did he post a pic of it?

He posted a photo from his trip to the SLDR event, but here's a catalog photo

sldr_tp_standbag.300x350.jpg

sldr_tp_standbag.300x350.jpg

Wow, that is really good looking too!

Mward almost convinced me to spend $810.00 on a staff bag today.

Almost.

That blue is stunning.

Good shoutout Ghost!!! Love that thing. Bought it while I was out in Cali at TMHQ. I think the hardest part about owning it will be avoiding it being stolen by the pops. He loves it as well.

20140207_143259.jpg

Still should have done it. STILL.

We'll see where I'm at tomorrow. Maybe the Yellow/Green will still be available and its meant to be.

Good shoutout Ghost!!! Love that thing. Bought it while I was out in Cali at TMHQ. I think the hardest part about owning it will be avoiding it being stolen by the pops. He loves it as well.

20140207_143259.jpg

It does look really sharp too. If I didn't have the new staff I would look at one of those.

Dan that bag is sweet! I almost bought the Mizuno staff stand bag but it only has one strap and Mizuno isn't going to be in my bag much longer.

20140207_143259.jpg

Hard to forget that thing.

I absolutely LOVE the Staff-Stand bags that TMag and Titleist put out. If they work well on a clicgear cart I could see myself picking one up one day.

Bridgestone makes staff stands as well. I have a 2011 version and it's the best bag I have ever carried.

Bridgestone makes staff stands as well. I have a 2011 version and it's the best bag I have ever carried.

Do the still make them? I can't seem to find them anywhere.

Back