What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few ILines and a dozen Letaths.

Bought a Winn 17" black and white putter grip. When it arrives, time to complete the putter customization. Met with a fitter today to get my loft (standard) and lie (69*) figured out and he'll do the bending for me when I'm all done.

Bacon!

A few ILines and a dozen Letaths.

Oh and a Razr Fit Extreme still gives me the best numbers from last year and this years crop of drivers.

Had a couple of $100 Golf Galaxy gift certificates left and picked up a used set (in excellent condition) of Razr X Tour Irons 4-Gap Wedge for $200 and some Golf Pride Midsize VDR Grips.
(Like I needed another set of Irons, but a guy cant have too many)

Paid part of my way into the SeeMore event so that's cool. Also picked up a few gloves.

A used set of Vokey SM4 wedges in 50, 56, & 60 degrees with DG S200 shafts. Paid $160.

Cleveland smart sole C wedge . I'm excited to see how creative I can get with this type product⛳

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked up a SuperStroke mid-slim 2.0 for my other putter.

Picked up these pants from the Oakley Outlet store. At $20, I should of bought several.
pa7yqeze.jpg

Picked up these pants from the Oakley Outlet store. At $20, I should of bought several.
pa7yqeze.jpg

I absolutely love how these feel. Nice grab!

A black Adams tour flexi-fit hat to go with my gray one. Retiring the R1 hat for now.

Pulled the trigger on a Bertha 3W. Price too good to pass up

What golf stuff did you buy today?

ebay late last night by chance?

Early this morning, but saw the post last night with a few hours left.

Purchased a set of Callaway Apex Pros with X100 shafts to demo against my 2014 CBMB Combo Irons with PXI 6.0's. I wonder which is going to win the bag??

I have to make a decision by this weekend as my golf league starts up. Which set do you think stays in the bag?

Love to hear your thoughts?

Picked up 2 dozen Chrome +, 1 dozen Lethal, one Callaway x Spann Glove and a callaway Razr x Forged PW with project x flighted shaft (in a fight with my current PW) . Absolutely love it! I think I'm more comfortable with mid size to smaller club heads on irons. Might be time to experiment.

sent from The Note 3

oh and happen to come across a limited edition Scotty Laguna Black series 1.5, never had seen before, it's pretty sick.
011_zpse238e251.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Didn't buy today but they arrived just in time for our first 70° days this weekend!!
pytuhyne.jpg

Speedblades 5-AW with kbs tour
Jetspeed 3-4h

Very nice Evok! Some really solid clubs there. The irons are freaking good.

Early this morning, but saw the post last night with a few hours left.

Ive browsed a few that end late at night over the last week, but decided to hold off for now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back