Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

Just changed mine to one of the funniest pictures of our dog that I have. Makes me laugh everytime.

Changed my sig image to a shot I got on the range yesterday...came out better than I expected, so I figured, why not use it? #TeamParadise

Hello forum. Eckman was the nickname given to me while in the military during desert storm.

Sent from my Droid Mini

Hello forum. Eckman was the nickname given to me while in the military during desert storm.

Sent from my Droid Mini

Welcome to the forum! Be sure to head over to the Check In Desk and create a new thread to introduce yourself!

Changed my sig image to a shot I got on the range yesterday...came out better than I expected, so I figured, why not use it? #TeamParadise

I like it! Good job Nate!

Yup it's awesome

Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

I just changes my user name last week since I was Shanep and there is also a shanep10 here. Now it's my first initial and my last name and my DOB. Picture is me and my kids at Oklahoma football game this past fall

Well that was short lived.. time to go back to my other avatar. :(

mine is pretty simple, Chris is my first name, Chaos comes from when I use to be on a Call of Duty team and every game I'd just go in guns a blazing and my team mates would always say "Look out Chaos is in the house!" and 46 is just my number :)

I'm a big pro wrestling nerd and when my buddies and I gave ourselves wrestling names, I was Mr. Showtime and they called me The Show for short since The Rock was popular. The Rock avatar because he's my motivation to work out. Hasn't worked yet!

New Avatar time!

Since I picked DJ for the Masters contest, and I am a TaylorMade staff for 2014 Morgan Cup, it just seemed like a natural fit. Plus we both bomb the ball

New Avatar time!

Since I picked DJ for the Masters contest, and I am a TaylorMade staff for 2014 Morgan Cup, it just seemed like a natural fit. Plus we both bomb the ball

Weak. Shoulda gone with Gretzky.

Weak. Shoulda gone with Gretzky.

I didn't think Wayne was the answer. Wonder if I can get 99 on my staff bag? Maybe I'll just get The Great One

I hear lower back tatoos are regaining popularity. Just food for thought.

New avatar in honor of Arnold Palmer and his 50Th anniversary since his last win at Augusta.

I thought it was on the pelvic bone just under bikini line that was popular?!?!

Would I have to remove my current one to get a new one?

Img246569_Wayne_Gretzky_Painting_Portrait_Tattoo_by_Gary_Parisi_WCI_Chicago_.jpg

Love see the party in the back creeping out of the helmet. Great tattoo.

Love see the party in the back creeping out of the helmet. Great tattoo.

I'm pretty sure Buck has this somewhere

Looks like I am extremely late to this party! Better late than never! I figure this is a fitting place to lose my THP forum posting virginity!

My username... I am a proud Pollock, the hammer portion was a nickname given to me by my last GF!!!!! HAHAHAH I can't even say that with a straight face! Actually a nickname that I was given back in my highschool baseball/golf days. Of course 13 is my lucky number.... so PolishHammer13 it is!

My picture is my golf bag with a beautiful picture I took of one of the holes at Streamsong Golf Club in Florida... FYI I am not sure anyone has heard of or played one of the courses on the Streamsong resort but it just opened in 2012 and it was ABSOLUTELY MAJESTIC! I would rank it up there in my top courses I have ever played! I put it up there with The Ocean Course at Kiawah!

Anyways, thats all I got on this one folks! I look forward to many a good times on THP!

Streamsong is a fantastic course. Plenty of guys here have been over there for a few rounds.

Looks like I am extremely late to this party! Better late than never! I figure this is a fitting place to lose my THP forum posting virginity!

My username... I am a proud Pollock, the hammer portion was a nickname given to me by my last GF!!!!! HAHAHAH I can't even say that with a straight face! Actually a nickname that I was given back in my highschool baseball/golf days. Of course 13 is my lucky number.... so PolishHammer13 it is!

My picture is my golf bag with a beautiful picture I took of one of the holes at Streamsong Golf Club in Florida... FYI I am not sure anyone has heard of or played one of the courses on the Streamsong resort but it just opened in 2012 and it was ABSOLUTELY MAJESTIC! I would rank it up there in my top courses I have ever played! I put it up there with The Ocean Course at Kiawah!

Anyways, thats all I got on this one folks! I look forward to many a good times on THP!
Welcome to THP!

Not sure where to ask this, so this seemed appropriate. How do i change my avatar, or in my case use a photo as my avatar? Thanks everyone!

GMoney is a nickname I got from my friends and teammates playing different sports. I had a knack for executing (getting lucky) in pressure situations. They would say I was "money" when it counted. Then someone said GMoney one time and it stuck. I work in budget/finance and usually sign my internal communications G$$$, just because it's quicker and easier.

My avatar is Al Czervik from Caddyshack. Just seemed apropos for "Hackers Paradise" and since there are parts of my life "I don't get no respect" (more on that later). Plus I love Caddyshack and most of my golf balls are stamped with "Be The Ball Danny", "BillyBillyBilly" or "Night Putting". Occasionally I branch out and use "Shake & Bake" or a multi-line of "Leave The Ball. Take the Cannoli."

Back