2014 Masters Contest & Official THP Thread

I went with Phil, Stenson and Woodland.

somebody probably already asked this but...who is in the featured groups?

I wish they would shave the banks down on the water at 11, bottom of 12 like they used to. I bet front of 15 is similar too.

I wish they would shave the banks down on the water at 11, bottom of 12 like they used to. I bet front of 15 is similar too.

yeah that last one there on 11 I believe it was should have been WET

WHOOOO! They didn't block the Masters website! WHOOOOO!

I said the same thing this morning when I got to work

listen up you little brats. Today we are going to watch The Patriot. Now leave me alone.

I went with the all GA crew in Kirk, English and Reed. I need a little luck on my side

yeah that last one there on 11 I believe it was should have been WET

Am I the only one thinking there was no reason to call in the official?

listen up you little brats. Today we are going to watch The Patriot. Now leave me alone.

Hahaha, nah, I lectured all 6 hours each day for the last 3 for the sake of being test reviews today and all tests tomorrow for all my classes.

I'm a thinker!

Fowler off to a good start -2 thru 4

Bribed my IT dept.

asadanyj.jpg

Even told my boss to leave me alone the next two days.

#MastersLiveStreamingFTW

Fowler off to a good start -2 thru 4

I'd love to see him play well ALL week, but we know how the story goes and I won't be holding my breath.

Stads with a nice shot into the Par 3, he looks so much like his daddy its terrifying.

Am I the only one thinking there was no reason to call in the official?

I'm with you. A little puzzled about what he was asking the official.

How about my boy Jonas? 5 birds and 2 bogeys, almost picked him in the THP Staff picks.

That dude is awesome, I'm a fan for life after meeting him.

I'm with you. A little puzzled about what he was asking the official.

I have no clue either. But I guess for these guys it's always better safe to ask.

real nice shot by Clark from the drop zone on 13. These guys are so good at those shots.

What the hell happened to John Huh? Dude fell off fromt hat hot streak he had a while back.

I have no clue either. But I guess for these guys it's always better safe to ask.

Ground looked kind of soft. Might have been making sure he wasn't building up a stance unfairly?

Lots of bailouts right on #11

Simpson with a double on 5. Blixt having some trouble on 11.

Back