SeeMore Putter Covers - For #THPMC Staff

Hello beautiful. Just dropping in to let you know that I'm still thinking about you all the time.

We will be together soon my precious angel.

Hello beautiful. Just dropping in to let you know that I'm still thinking about you all the time.

It is badassery at its finest.

I say at the end of the event you and I switch putter covers much like soccer players trade jerseys at the end of a match.

I say at the end of the event you and I switch putter covers much like soccer players trade jerseys at the end of a match.

I say you've lost your mind. :alien:

I have no doubts when you all see it in person it'll blow your minds even more, I stare at my green one from last year, seemore is top notch for sure!

Those are awesome.....I want one of both last years and this years

Super jealous here, those are beautiful to say the least.

I don't have many times where happiness of what another sponsor is providing their staffers turns to jealousy, but these headcovers make that happen. I really wish that we all got them, but such a cool exclusive item for you lucky eight.

I don't have many times where happiness of what another sponsor is providing their staffers turns to jealousy, but these headcovers make that happen. I really wish that we all got them, but such a cool exclusive item for you lucky eight.

Should start working over Hashtag and see what he get the Odyssey boys to come up with for you Callaway boys..

SeeMore is awesome. I look at this thread just about every day. I truly cannot wait.

The qaulity of the covers they make are unreal. I got to see the green ones last year and they was of the highest of qaulity. And this year to have them be yellow is just that much better.

I don't blame you. These are pretty flippin cool.

Back