What Did You Wear Today to Golf?

Put the new Ben Hogan shirt in play. I think it's a keeper. What say you, THP fashion critics?

IMG_20140329_115231.jpg

Headed out for the first round of the year. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396466561.180703.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liking that shirt a lot.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Cap'n going to do work!

Should have worn pants and long sleeve today as it was much colder and windier than anticipated but it is what it is. I have to get used to tucking my shirt in for the MC. So here goes my first post in here:

8e7azymu.jpg

Red and black Adidas shirt, red Head mock neck, black adidas pants, black Taylormade golf pants and black FJ contours

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

From Friday: Callaway hat, Oakley Flak Jacket, Ben Hogan shirt, Hagar Cool18 trousers, FootJoy M-Project shoes, Callaway Xtreme 365 gloves, and (not shown) white belt and Puma socks.

IMG_20140404_140757.jpg

There are some sexy beasts up there.

Here was yesterday's round..

Looking sharp, my fellow AF Ambassador.
The long sleeve dress polo is perfect with an under shirt when it's in the mid-50's like it was here yesterday.

Put the new Ben Hogan shirt in play. I think it's a keeper. What say you, THP fashion critics?

Definitely a keeper. Just picked up one the other day. Much nicer than I expected. I will be getting more.

That's the most un-loud outfit I've ever seen from you Keygan. I like it though

That's the most un-loud outfit I've ever seen from you Keygan. I like it though
Haha...I can tone it down when I want. Not everything I have is bright. I try to class it up sometimes...haha

Puma winter weight pants Adidas mock neck Adidas hat Adidas FZ jacket

Using Tapatalk

Heading out for 18 this morning. Callaway Hi Top Visor and Slazenger pull over.

DF808ED5-803A-4299-8B74-4A65AF719D2D_zpsllo3lpem.jpg

Below with black Ecco Biom zeros.

Below with black Ecco Biom zeros.

For some reason, all I can think of is: "my name is Humpty, pronounced with an umpty, I once got busy in a Burger King bathroom..."

Back