2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

Did you end up w/ a new putter?

No, since I have several to choose from she is just going to use one of those. I had thought about getting her a new one, but she said we shouldn't. She is more practical than I am.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

If any of us breaks 100 it will be a miracle.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

I have a better chance with her putting than if I putt at the moment. We maybe the only couple that the wife doesn't golf that has less putts Sunday than Saturday.

I have a better chance with her putting than if I putt at the moment. We maybe the only couple that the wife doesn't golf that has less putts Sunday than Saturday.

Now we HAVE to keep track of putts Saturday and Sunday. ?

I like it!

This trip cannot get here soon enough....

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

I asked my wife if she wanted a new putter but instead she asked if I could just regrip the one of mine that she was using... done!

If any of us breaks 100 it will be a miracle.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

Speak for yourself. My wife is a better putter then me after 1 session so if we're not sub-80 there might be divorce proceedings.

I am sticking the wife with the SeeMore. If she can figure it out, she will be dropping putts like no other. She was dropping putts the first time I gave it to her. Right now she need to work on her speed. Seems like she has one speed and if the cup is in the way she is good, but not WOW there she goes.

I need to get the wife working on the putting green. #FlatstickShambles

I just rented a full size car for the weekend, so I can shuttle a few guys to and from the course on Saturday and one couple on Sunday.

My GF decided to practice and she had a place in mind. It had beer and a Golden Tee, she's pretty good as she kicked my butt so she said she ready.

This actually made me laugh out loud. Guys at work were looking at me, then I had to explain it to em.

I think my wife thinks that every putting green is flat or has a clown's mouth in front of the hole. Plus, if I can't get this hook sorted out before this event, it's going to be a really long weekend.

I think my wife thinks that every putting green is flat or has a clown's mouth in front of the hole. Plus, if I can't get this hook sorted out before this event, it's going to be a really long weekend.

You could hook every ball you hit....and It'll still be fun :)

bad news their not, unless I am in your group then 50% of that will be true

good news you got time and you got someone else in the same boat

You could hook every ball you hit....and It'll still be fun :)
Oh geez, I really hope I don't. I think it's related to my grip but lately my hand placement just doesn't feel right no matter what I do. This game was a lot simpler when I was worse than I currently am (not that that is saying much).

Oh geez, I really hope I don't. I think it's related to my grip but lately my hand placement just doesn't feel right no matter what I do. This game was a lot simpler when I was worse than I currently am (not that that is saying much).

Sometimes you've just gotta kick back and relax. I went from a 3 hdcp to a Charles Barkley swing and a not being able to break 90. It was a long process..... Just relax and enjoy!

Sometimes you've just gotta kick back and relax. I went from a 3 hdcp to a Charles Barkley swing and a not being able to break 90. It was a long process..... Just relax and enjoy!

Agreed if you are too intense about it you will miss out on some fun
..especially if u are in my group

If there is any group you want to be in it's mine...I'll probably get my rear end chewed about once or twice by my wife .

If there is any group you want to be in it's mine...I'll probably get my rear end chewed about once or twice by my wife .

Not being having enough FIR and GIR lol

First time on a real green (probably rolling 7 on the stimp)...I'll admit if she putts like this in Florida....I'll be extremely happy!!!

Her line was 'this is easy'.... You just wait my dear. You just wait. I didn't want to ruin her confidence :)

pepusaqa.jpg

Taking the wife to the course tomorrow where we will play in this same format...pray for me!!

Took the idea from niteowl03 and played 9 today a hidden creek golf club. Let's just say we won't be setting any course records (good ones that is)

Second time out on the par-3 course with the wife this morning - she putted some of her own this time. We had to knock off early to do some kid stuff but so far so good.

Well the wife finished with 43 putts, 4-3putts and 1-putt. Line wasnt bad all day but speed needs some work. She got a real test today though as I played my worst round in a long long while. She only had 1 first putt inside about 20ft.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Well the wife finished with 43 putts, 4-3putts and 1-putt. Line wasnt bad all day but speed needs some work. She got a real test today though as I played my worst round in a long long while. She only had 1 first putt inside about 20ft.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

She actually did very good today. I impressed.

Back