Masters Champions Dinner -- What Do You Have?

Man this thread has me starving! mine would be as follows.

Maryland crab soup
Salad
Ribeye Steaks
Mashed potatoes and gravy
Fresh Broccoli
and a delicious moist Chocolate cake with old fashioned vanilla frosting.

There are so many good choices on this thread so far! I'd go with;

Appetizer(s): Mini Reubens and toasted ravioli
Entree: Steak tips with roasted red potatoes
Dessert: Molten chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream
Drinks: Woodford Reserve bourbon and Red Diamond Merlot

Pork Chops
Collard greens
Blackeye peas
Sweet potatoes
Macaroni & cheese
Ho cakes = cornbread
Apple pie topped with vanilla ice cream

anyone from western new york, rochester area would know there is only one champions diner, a nick tahou's garbage plate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana:

Shiner Bock
Lasagna and Veal Parm
Italian bread with olive oil dipping sauce
New York Cheese Cake

Ill keep it simple in my deep Southern ways ;)

Deer or rabbit or squirrel sauce with rice..

And whatever color can of beer you prefer :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

anyone from western new york, rochester area would know there is only one champions diner, a nick tahou's garbage plate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana:

YES! 110% what I would serve as well!

After being in Dallas this weekend I would have my dinner catered by Lockhart Smokehouse....it was the best BBQ I've ever had!

Spaghetti and braciole. Not many people know what braciole is or how to say it lol but growing up in a Sicilian family, it's been my favorite meal since I was a kid. Great stuff

Same as last year: fried beer battered walleye with a baked potato and Spotted Cow to wash it down.

Appetizer - a variety of wings and when they say hot wings they will actually be hot wings
Main - smoked brisket and fries and a Cesar salad
Desert - molten lava cake
Beverages - rye and coke and cesars with asparagus not celery.

Go full Ben Crenshaw and cater a local place, possibly The Salt Lick. Include ribs, turkey, brisket, and sausage with german potato salad and cole slaw. Complete with bread, onions, and pickles.

Dessert would be their blackberry or peach cobbler with Blue Bell ice cream on top.

Option of Shiner beer or sweet tea to drink.

Seven course meal.

First: Crisp reindeer bits on foamed mascarpone cheese.

Second: a shot of creamy lobster soup, with a chunk of lobster meat.

Third: Escargots de Bleu (snails, garlic & Swiss cheese).

Fourth: Scallops served with just a spoon full of spicy lemon risotto.

Fifth: Filet mignon served with whole baked garlic knobs, asparagus wrapped in bacon, three

Sixth: a shot if sea-buckthorn juice, followed by spoon of creamy homemade style vanilla ice cream.

Seventh: A chocolate mousse cake but with more dark chocolate than sugar to keep it from being too sweet. Served with a glass of sweet port wine.

Drinks:

Red & white wines that fit perfectly with the served food.

Rum in all it's glory. Served with ice and coke or straight.

Coffee and water.

Been thinking about this.

I would serve sushi. Tempura as an app with Miso, Sake to drink but White Chocolate Macadamia nut poozokies for desert.

Been thinking about this.

I would serve sushi. Tempura as an app with Miso, Sake to drink but White Chocolate Macadamia nut poozokies for desert.

Candidly, I think we were all waiting to see your wine and beverage list. The pre and post dinner one.

Candidly, I think we were all waiting to see your wine and beverage list. The pre and post dinner one.

Still finishing that up. I have a sic list of what I would serve. I will post that up tomorrow.

For an appetizer, I don't think you can beat Portuguese style prosciutto, served with slices of honeydew and cantaloupe , soft cheeses, and green olives.

Salad would be spinach, arugula, carrots, cherry tomatoes and mandarin orange wedges, with a blackberry vinaigrette dressing.

Main course is pork tenderloin, sliced into medallions, with rosemary, marjoram, and feta cheese stuffed between the slices, then baked with bacon strips on top.

Desert is tiramisu, only with the lady fingers soaked in blackberry brandy, and sambuca served with roasted coffee beans as an after-dinner drink.

Chicken Fried Steak, Mashed Potatos and Corn on the Cob

Bump!

Tacos upon tacos. I'm talkin' steak, al pastor, barbacoa, chorizo, pescado. Heck, I might get crazy and even do lengua. I dunno if Jack's stomach could take it. Gary Player would throw down an offensive number and then do sit ups. Disgusting, really.

Dry aged rib eye with bourbon butter and mushrooms, Corn on the cob, twice baked potatoes, green salad, garlic bread. Creme Brulee for dessert.
Of course there would have to be a selection of the finest locally produced bourbons in the area.

As @jdax, @huddiej and @bigsoil can attest, it'd be crab legs. All crab legs.

As @jdax, @huddiej and @bigsoil can attest, it'd be crab legs. All crab legs.

5 plates of Crab legs and a 1/2 gallon of butter...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back