The Gauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf - Do You Dare Run The Gauntlet?

Looks like next week will be the first time you will be able to jump in on a team.
Next week THP will be "casting" 3 participants for #TheGauntlet.

Can't wait!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Stoked. You have done plenty to 'lure' everyone in.

Looks like next week will be the first time you will be able to jump in on a team.

I've been pondering what "casting" might mean. Should I take it literally or is there some hidden meaning. I think I'll just wait and see, but rest assured I'll be prepared to do whatever THP comes up with to try to get into this epic event. This is not something anyone should want to miss!

This makes me happy.

I've been pondering what "casting" might mean. Should I take it literally or is there some hidden meaning. I think I'll just wait and see, but rest assured I'll be prepared to do whatever THP comes up with to try to get into this epic event. This is not something anyone should want to miss!

Been waiting for someone to notice that...

Time will tell bit it will be fun.

What type of bait will JB use?

This will be fun

Can't wait to see what you folks have planned. Will try my best to get into this event.

I see video auditions in our near future.

I'm ready. Bring it on!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to do whatever it takes to get into this phenomenal event. My games not ready, but in five months I will be primed and ready for the #Gauntlet

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Got to run this by the wife, but since it's in HHI, I think it's most likely a "go" for me. Bring it on!

what type of casting are we talking about? high floater, the skip under the dock, fly

I dont know how I am going to top the Cheerleader outfit! I will have go deeper into the well.

I thought about a hilarious video this morning, but I don't know if a 6 sec. vine will be long enough...

I hope it is fishing related because I am not really movie creative.

I hope it is fishing related because I am not really movie creative.
Neither was I until I started my video submissions this year, just be crazy and funny, it's all for entertainment and there are no wrong answers!

Whatever the challenges entail, I'm in. Ready to throw my hat in the ring.

They are going to be a lot of fun, guaranteed.

I dont know how I am going to top the Cheerleader outfit! I will have go deeper into the well.

Please tell me that well is dry Trevor. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back