Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
57 tomorrow. Got word that a course in a southern superb of Minneapolis is opening tomorrow (the executive course) with the main course opening Tuesday!

Finally will be able to get out and start getting rounds in soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well 12 of us from the NorCal Crew had to endure the mid 60 degree temps starting off this morning. Thankfully it made it into the low 80s by the end of our round.....:cool:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

57 tomorrow. Got word that a course in a southern superb of Minneapolis is opening tomorrow (the executive course) with the main course opening Tuesday!

Finally will be able to get out and start getting rounds in soon!
Creeksbend opened today, first course in the area. Beautiful day today, we were able to go out for a walk with no jackets for the first time in a very long time.

Creeksbend opened today, first course in the area. Beautiful day today, we were able to go out for a walk with no jackets for the first time in a very long time.

Think there's a couple courses in Shakopee opening this week too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lot of work to do this week and then this weekend looks wonderful and I have 2 days of golf. Low to mid 80s and sunny with a great breeze coming from the gulf.

TodayApr 7

24.png
88°F​
72°F
Mostly Cloudy / Wind

CHANCE OF RAIN:0% WIND:S at 20 mph

TueApr 8

4.png
73°​
61°
T-Storms

CHANCE OF RAIN:80% WIND:W at 14 mph

WedApr 9

30.png
70°​
52°
Partly Cloudy

CHANCE OF RAIN:0% WIND:NW at 18 mph

ThuApr 10

34.png
79°​
57°
Mostly Sunny

CHANCE OF RAIN:0% WIND:NNE at 7 mph

FriApr 11

30.png
82°​
60°
Partly Cloudy

CHANCE OF RAIN:0% WIND:ENE at 7 mph

SatApr 12

30.png
84°​
61°
Partly Cloudy

CHANCE OF RAIN:0% WIND:NNE at 8 mph

SunApr 13

30.png
85°​
63°
Partly Cloudy

CHANCE OF RAIN:10% WIND:ENE at 10 mph

Back to the cold. I will own many more pair of golf pants this year. Was hard to leave 75 and sunny.

A bit chilly today, around 45 degrees with wind. Rain began halfway down the 18th fairway. The rest of the week is supposed to be beautiful with temps in high 50's, low 60's and the sun may even peek out occasionally. I plan on playing the next four days if my knees and back can handle it.

Sunny and frosty, a lot of heavy rain earlier in the night and courses around the area that I follow on Twitter are closed due to flooded greens! Mines open as its Heathland but I'm having to rest my arm.

Golf league starts tonight, and this is the view from my office; hard to focus on work. #NothingButBlueSkies

8ypene2u.jpg

88 degrees here today maybe 90 golfing weather for sure

Mid to upper 60s Thurs-Monday.....then 38 on Tues...WTF

88 degrees here today maybe 90 golfing weather for sure

Yep, cools down to 80 on Saturday. If it wasn't for the overnight lows it would be hard to tell the difference between winter and spring around here. :cool:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Beautiful evening here for a round; 60 and sunny with a light breeze. It's been a long time coming... welcome spring.

53 right now with a high of around 70. Going to be beautiful.

Gotta love these weather apps

Last night saw 10% chance of rain for today to setup a range session with a co worker

of course today its pouring and that 10% now says 80%, like they couldnt see it coming

Idiots

Sunny and 75 here in the ATL all weekend. Going to be great!

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

58 out right now. Going to hit the high 60s. Warming up for first round of the year up north.
y9e3u8uj.jpg

66 right now getting up to the kid 70's. Perfect for my round today

Barely a cloud in the sky. 76 degrees and will be about 80. Light breeze from the gulf. A perfect weather day.

unuzy8e4.jpg

Virtual negative rep added

Supposed to get into the upper 80's today. Wish I could be golfing. Fortunately a little cooler and some clouds in the forecast tomorrow, when I actually will be golfing.

Temps from 66-74 but constant winds at 16-18 will make it interesting.

70s and sun today!

Golfing weather? What's that? 40* and thunderstorms, wtc!

Damn its beautiful today!!! Sunny with a high of 66° I'm excited to get my first round in today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back