2014 Masters Contest & Official THP Thread

Jason Day heading in the wrong direction..... +2 for today up to now

its crazy you dont hear anything about oosty or leishman all year then they are top 5 at the masters.

Bubba the par machine at it again so far today.

I got Bjørn , manassero and stenson as My picks. Cmon euros!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That front bunker is catching everybody on 12.

I still can't believe coverage doesn't start until 3:00.

The Hooters down the block has beer and wings and televisions, yet here I am waiting until 3:00.

I'm sorry. I thought this was still America.

#Merica

I still can't believe coverage doesn't start until 3:00.

The Hooters down the block has beer and wings and televisions, yet here I am waiting until 3:00.

I'm sorry. I thought this was still America.

#Merica

No wifi?

Kuch almost had that one

That's a legitimate question.

But, I think the ladies these would be upset if I stare at my iPad the entire lunch.

Maybe they want to watch, too? If so, that sounds like a winning situation!

Son of the Walrus!

Oosthuizen with a one handed followthru dart. I knew those sometimes meant good shots were on the way.. Right?

Thanks wedge shot by Olazabal was brutal. Somethings not right when you land a high lofted wedge pin high and it rolls back off the green into the water.

Blixt making a charge again. -2 through 3.

Louis Oosthuizen eagles 13 to get to 4 under and a share of the lead.

Does Louis and Bubba have weird secret meetings and just both decide to play well at the Masters at the same time?

Work has just consumed my time the last two days. I need a Masters fix soon!!! Based on coverage in her scores are similar to yesterday.

Does Louis and Bubba have weird secret meetings and just both decide to play well at the Masters at the same time?

I think a little switch is flipped when they walk on the grounds

i havent watched one second of this ...i cant get into it.ill watch back 9 on sunday.

what a bunker shot by Luke.

Kuch splashes the 2nd shot at 15.

Back