Callaway.....One Word....AWESOME! This never happens to me!

First class gesture by a first class company. That is truly amazing. So I guess you're sticking with Callaway from here on out? :alien:

Wow!! That is an absolutely incredible gesture by Callaway! Enjoy!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Oh my Lord that is incredible. Callaway is just the best. I don't even have words for how awesome this is.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

How AWESOME is that, Well done Callaway!

I had the chance two weeks ago to hit the new X2 Hot 3 Deep side by side with my then current X Hot 3 Deep and there was enough of a difference to make it a no brainer to trade up, but they had not yet received the new drivers, so I was wanting to get back now that they are in and give the new drivers a go, but now it is done. Not sure which one of the team got this started, but man do I ever feel Callaway blessed.

I have a feeling #callawayisawesome might be a trending topic shortly.

That is just incredible, truly. Good for you dude, enjoy it.

What a company. Wow.

Man that's awesome! Congrats!

That is incredible and very thoughtful of the awesome folks at Callaway.

Wow wow wow! Amazing!

Wow that is incredible and so awesome to see Callaway showing love for your support!

Congratulations! That's just really a nice gesture and an awesome package they put together for you.

You know what's particularly cool about this, to me at least. I'm so used to companies looking at sales, profits, trends, etc. in a gross (as in large) way. But what Callaway has done here is pay attention to the supportive actions of ONE GUY from Indiana. They noticed, talked about it, and decided to reach out and say Thanks. I'm just really impressed by the people at Callaway.

Enjoy your Big Bertha!

If I can figure it out, I'll add the video. Really neat!

This is just absolute crazy awesomeness! Well done Callaway!

Awesome stuff from Callaway as always! Congrats HG!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

That's an awesome thing for Callaway to do, love the personal interaction between the company and those that buy their equipment.

Very cool of Callaway. Enjoy the new driver!

That right there is why a lot of us say, CALLAWAY GETS IT. What they do for the average golfer by way of social media awareness and just honestly going that extra mile speaks volumes about Callaway and the Zoo Crew.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats!!! That is one hell of way to start the weekend.

So how did they know your name and mailing address?

That's just awesome

That's how you become the best.

Stunned. Well done Callaway!

Very cool! It's nice to see them show you some love for your dedication over the years.

Back