I've quit receiving notifications again for some reason.

It does this every once in a while and then will magically start working again.

Stupid tapatalk not giving me notifications again. I hate it when there is a software update it screws with everything.

No notifications for me now, either. It was doing well for a while.

Mine have returned now. So weird.

Mine have been off and on. Some days I get them and other days I miss a lot

Does anyone have Tapatalk Pro by chance? Wondering if the uploads are better with the pro app and any other improvements?

Does anyone have Tapatalk Pro by chance? Wondering if the uploads are better with the pro app and any other improvements?
If it's iOS, it's crap.

Yeah it's iOS. Was looking for justification for the $4 price tag over the basic version. I suppose there isn't one.

Yeah it's iOS. Was looking for justification for the $4 price tag over the basic version. I suppose there isn't one.
I've read and read, searched and searched, but cant find anyone else complaining about iOS uploads with Tapatalk. Wonder if it could be something other than Tapatalk causing the issue?

332x443 is highest resolution I can upload right now. Really frustrating, especially when #TheKing gets here.

But whaddya do?

332x443 is highest resolution I can upload right now. Really frustrating, especially when #TheKing gets here.

But whaddya do?
Upload anyway, dude. It is what it is.

But whaddya do?

I would take the extra step and use PB. Extra time but worth it IMO over putting up a grainy photo.

I would take the extra step and use PB. Extra time but worth it IMO over putting up a grainy photo.
This. And once you get the hang of it, it only really adds a second or two to move between the two apps.

I dont mind doing that, really, but I can never figure out how to post it full isntead of as just a link.

Also, I tried the "auto upload" feature, but it wants to backup ALL of my photos.

Tapatalk

I dont mind doing that, really, but I can never figure out how to post it full isntead of as just a link.

Also, I tried the "auto upload" feature, but it wants to backup ALL of my photos.
Did you try embedding the direct link from PB the same way you would a tweet? [img.]directlink[/img.]

I also don't auto upload. I do it manually and find it works fast enough.

yeah I use PB when I'm not in a hurry, I will just upload via tapatalk during the live thread(s) to avoid delays and maybe post better resolutions in a recap or something. Was just hoping for $4 the pro version would offer better pics.

Anyone having any trouble loading threads on Tapatalk currently? Every other program that uses data on my phone is working, and tapatalk is working sporadically. Re-install didn't fix it.

Anyone having any trouble loading threads on Tapatalk currently? Every other program that uses data on my phone is working, and tapatalk is working sporadically. Re-install didn't fix it.

Working fine for me currently

No issues here and I've been on it all day both on my phone and my iPad.

Grrr. Keep getting "Loading..."

Cache clear and phone reset seems to have possibly fixed it

Updated the iOS Tapatalk and I'm not getting notifications again.. did well for a long time. Even liked the notifications whenever you opened the app up. Looks like we're having problems again.

Old Tapatalk for the win.

Back