The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am surrounded by incompetence at work. Running late? It's 10 friggin 30 already.

It was an accident, but one of the kids knocked over my THP tumbler and it cracked on the inside. Argh.

I'm beginning to wonder if accepting assignment for insurance at my office is even worth it anymore. Been on the phone for 45 mins trying to get paid $170. Healthcare is a very tough field to be in right now if you are not affiliated with a large hospital or group.

I'm beginning to wonder if accepting assignment for insurance at my office is even worth it anymore. Been on the phone for 45 mins trying to get paid $170. Healthcare is a very tough field to be in right now if you are not affiliated with a large hospital or group.

#straightcashhomey

#straightcashhomey

I wish it was that easy. People want to use their insurance, and I am not sure how dropping insurance completely would go for business.

I wish it was that easy. People want to use their insurance, and I am not sure how dropping insurance completely would go for business.

I realize that. But anytime I can drop that Randy Moss quote into a thread, I'm going to do it.

Philly I highly recommend the Dyson Bladeless fan. Life changing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Is it the moving air you need or just the noise? I found an app for my iphone called Sleep Machine. I've been using it for about 2 months now, works great for me.

I realize that. But anytime I can drop that Randy Moss quote into a thread, I'm going to do it.

Lol, that and your avatar made my morning.

Coop went to the doctor for the 4th time in 6 days today. On top of the cold, and pink eye... He now has a double ear infection. Awesome 103 temp right now. Freaking great.

What a ****** week this has been.

Poor little guy. Hopefully the meds will work quickly.

Coop went to the doctor for the 4th time in 6 days today. On top of the cold, and pink eye... He now has a double ear infection. Awesome 103 temp right now. Freaking great.

What a ****** week this has been.

Man I feel for you. Ear infections on their own are tough, much less the other crap. Keep your head up & hope it gets better.

Thanks guys. He's been feeling awful since last Saturday, and has barely slept any of the nights. Hopefully the meds from today will help a bit and at least get him to sleep for a bit.

I hope everything gets better Ryan. Wife has been sick here for last month or so

The Official Rant of the Day

Thanks guys. He's been feeling awful since last Saturday, and has barely slept any of the nights. Hopefully the meds from today will help a bit and at least get him to sleep for a bit.

Kids being sick is the absolute worse in life. Our middle girl has a stomach virus and has been puking every 3-4 hours for the last 36 hours. Hang in there bud!

Few things are as fun as giving a 19 month old a nebulizer treatment at midnight.

Few things are as fun as giving a 19 month old a nebulizer treatment at midnight.

Ouch sorry buddy. My sister went through that as a kid.

Not being there for a friend when he needs me.

A serious punch in the gut this morning.

Hang in there Dad. :thumb: I know it's a tough row to hoe going through those sick spells.

Woke up this morning and had trouble moving around because of muscle pain in my lower back. So this is what it's like to be 60 years old.

Woke up this morning and had trouble moving around because of muscle pain in my lower back. So this is what it's like to be 60 years old.

Or, in your mid-30s.

Or, in your early 30s and fat.

Or, in your early 30s and fat.
It's ridiculous. I walked 18 yesterday and EVERYTHING hurts. Shoulders, elbows, knees and feet. But during the round it was my back that was sore. I need to #DoWork at the gym and now.

This could be a rant or a HHJJ...probably a bit of both, but my sister, who I haven't seen in a few years, will be paying us a visit today. She's visiting NYC and is taking the train down to Philly, and she has never met my partners, or seen my home. Let's hope that conversation stays cordial and steers away from the family drama I've been avoiding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back